Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Images down

DTR

Had quite a few people contact me about my pictures saying they have expired over the last two days. Apparently Imageshack who hosts my photos had a major outage and was completely down. Yesterday on their facebook page they gave an estimate of 24 hours for being partially back up which some pictures did come back up today but only a small number and imageshack.com is reachable now. They said it should be 72 hours before they are fully operational so hopefully my pictures should all be back up by Friday based on their estimates.:beer:

https://twitter.com/ImageShack

DTR

Switching has not been an option for years now unless I want to find every post I have ever made. Download the pictures and, upload them to the new host and painfully edit all my posts with the new links. As far as I know in the last 5 years using them there has not been a outage. I have been pretty happy with them for the most part. Something pretty insane must have happend maybe an attack. It does seem they are being pretty tight lipped about the actual problem.

Things

Yeah I understand. My Dropbox folder is a mess with images, but I can't clean it up or I'll break all my image links too :p

ped

I ditched dropbox because of their measly 1gb free upload,so switched to Mega , 50GB free.

Things

Hmm, must be a limit they applied later? I've got 12GB of free space I've gathered just through promotions, and never exceeded any bandwidth limits.