Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

image on CLOUDS from 35mw green

so I noticed the clouds were low... I mean REALLY low. So I dug around in my bin for an appropriate grating to use and it actually worked :eek: I could never get it to show up on camera until now

Click Image to Enlarge

Even my new DIY red I finished a a bit ago made a line through the clouds :D (only visible on larger version)
Click Image to Enlarge

Rhith

Sweet stuff! I might try that in a little bit once the rain lets up.

lol almost thought your greeen was mode hopping until i zoomed in.... ya its pretty sweet it was foggy last night and i took my dx200 with the mega metrics defraction grating and could see 100's of lines reaching into the sky and a box drawn on the coulds : )

where did you get the little picture thing from? the snowflake?

mikeeey said:
where did you get the little picture thing from? the snowflake?

let's just say i've bought a bunch of cheap 1mw red lasers ;)

Attachments

• STA72064.JPG
    STA72064.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 127

Things

:eek: :eek: :eek: wow i'd never be able to do that unless i had a RPL or something, the clouds don't get low at all here :( Nice pics!

MarioMaster said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1197597827/0#4 date=1197879277]where did you get the little picture thing from? the snowflake?

let's just say i've bought a bunch of cheap 1mw red lasers  ;)[/quote]

WOW

lol omg u have TONS of gratins :p

i only have 4 :(

i wish i had the one with the naked chick :p

f22warzone said:
lol almost thought your greeen was mode hopping until i zoomed in.... ya its pretty sweet it was foggy last night and i took my dx200 with the mega metrics defraction grating and could see 100's of lines reaching into the sky and a box drawn on the coulds : )

Is that DX 200 impressive? I heard that it didn't reach that output power. Is it a good quality laser?