Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

im selling my dx true 50mW Green f0r $40

polop said:
haha i have only just been bothered to read this thread. this guy is hilarios. quote "i have ordered a true 50mW From dx and it is a piece of shit !!
it got threw u.s customs really fast.
my laser has been used for under 5 hours, and its all ready mode hopping"

one more thing 40$ + broken laser = not a good deal hahahahahh
how is it funny? and im a teen not a guy im 14

Switch said:
You know, you really haven't posted any pics or vids of how bad it really is.Maybe that'll help you. :p
Btw, have you tried getting a refund? You would get your whole 54 dollars ...and if you said you are ready to wait a year.... ::)
i dont want to spend money sending it back.
and its not bad at all. If you read what i been saying, u cant tell that it mod hops, it is really bright,my picture i posted is how bright it is right now. and it hasn't got worser. so its a good deal.

JLSE

wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=wannaburn link=1204934992/45#51 date=1205037717]50mw handheld = hazrdous items policy on ebay
they sale hundred's of 50mw laser's on ebay with no problem[/quote]

this is the email i received when i posted a handheld over 5mw...

You recently listed the following Fixed Price listing:

320213564367 - 190mw Adjustable Focus Burning Laser +Soft Start Driver

The was removed because it violated the eBay Hazardous Items policy. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled.

The sale and transportation of hazardous materials, including explosive and radioactive materials, toxic substances, and so forth, is heavily regulated by federal and state law. For this reason, listings for these items on eBay are severely restricted. For more information on the eBay policy, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/hazardous-materials.html

Please note: violation of this or other eBay policies may result in forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings, limits on account privileges and account suspension.

To review the eBay list of Prohibited, Questionable, and Infringing items, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/item_allowed.html

For more information on why eBay may remove a , please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/listing-ended.html

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

So, your telling us you think the laser is a "piece of shit" and still want to sell it for close to what they sell it for on DX? Get real. Not going to happen. I could buy the same thing on dx for the same price and I have a chance of getting a better one, if I buy from you I know im getting a "piece of shit".

Also, stop talking about DX shipping times. We all order stuff from DX and get used to their shipping times. Its not really a big deal for me anymore, I can't speak for anyone else though.

And don't you try to play the teen card, a lot of us are a lot younger then you think we are.

JLSE

Ive been waiting for an order since early Jan. This seems to be the norm. :(

spyrorocks said:
So, your telling us you think the laser is a "piece of shit" and still want to sell it for close to what they sell it for on DX? Get real. Not going to happen. I could buy the same thing on dx for the same price and I have a chance of getting a better one, if I buy from you I know im getting a "piece of shit".

Also, stop talking about DX shipping times. We all order stuff from DX and get used to their shipping times. Its not really a big deal for me anymore, I can't speak for anyone else though.

And don't you try to play the teen card, a lot of us are a lot younger then you think we are.
well Mr. idk look here http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...action=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search

there sellign em here. and im 14, so i can play the card all i want.

Switch

wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=Switch link=1204934992/60#62 date=1205088663]You know, you really haven't posted any pics or vids of how bad it really is.Maybe that'll help you. :p
Btw, have you tried getting a refund? You would get your whole 54 dollars ...and if you said you are ready to wait a year.... ::)
and its not bad at all. If you read what i been saying, u cant tell that it mod hops, it is really bright,my picture i posted is how bright it is right now. and it hasn't got worser. so its a good deal.[/quote]
Yea well , pictures and words are not nearly the same thing ::) How much money would shipping it back cost?

you say your not gonna get ripped off wesdaman but your trying to rip others off

JLSE

Im new to selling on ebay, ive been on there sine nov. 07, and every laser over 5mw gets pulled when they find it. There are so many listings that not all get pulled. So it is possible, but you risk an indefinate suspension on your account. Besides the accounts that commonly sell those in the link you sent are commonly from China and they use many accounts to drive the products. I have also shipped items back to DX, and they tell you to send it the cheapest way to Florida. So it wont take long and the post for it prob. costs a couple of bucks. :eek:

wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=spyrorocks link=1204934992/60#68 date=1205091630]So, your telling us you think the laser is a "piece of shit" and still want to sell it for close to what they sell it for on DX? Get real. Not going to happen. I could buy the same thing on dx for the same price and I have a chance of getting a better one, if I buy from you I know im getting a "piece of shit".

well Mr. idk look here http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...action=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search

there sellign em here. and im 14, so i can play the card all i want.[/quote]

Ebay does not allow lasers over 5mw on their site, so ebay will try and remove all the listings they can.

"Im only 14 so I don't have monies so plz buy my lazor". Thats called playing the teen card, trying to get sympathy because your "only 14". Well guess what? Im 14 as well and you don't see me boo-hooing about selling a POS laser for way more then what its worth.

you came to the wrong place if you want to sell that..sell it to someone who knows nothing about mode hopping or even lasers. tell them its a rare new type of laser. id say someone in your neighborhood or at a pawn shop.

Switch said:
[quote author=wesdaman14 link=1204934992/60#65 date=1205091215][quote author=Switch link=1204934992/60#62 date=1205088663]You know, you really haven't posted any pics or vids of how bad it really is.Maybe that'll help you. :p
and its not bad at all. If you read what i been saying, u cant tell that it mod hops, it is really bright,my picture i posted is how bright it is right now. and it hasn't got worser. so its a good deal.[/quote]
Yea well , pictures and words are not nearly the same thing ::) How much money would shipping it back cost?[/quote]
idk

about 12$ for registered airmail and about 2-3$ for regular airmail. i ship alot.... ;) do some research next time. the site is www.usps.com