Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

im selling my dx true 50mW Green f0r $40

wannaburn said:
I ordered 2 true 50's one hade bad mode hopping, ya it was bright but it had an ugly flat and doubled beam. lol I gave it away to a friend. Their junk from that point as his only got worse. But i should of kept it for the parts :(

25 going once....
well mine has a round beam, and it shows no visible signs of mode hopping. and its been a few days since it started mode hopping, and has not gotten worse or anything, so u might of just had bad luck.

wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=aces4al link=1204934992/45#45 date=1205034344] ;D Hehe, i feel bad for this guy, but this is really entertaining. I have abandon all Flavor Flave reruns for the evening. Question, why doesnt wannaburn own this laser yet. Are you seriously considering NOT taking an offer of $40. Thats a gift dude. sorry
So your saying that my price of 40$ is a good price? and im 14 so yeah im kinda mad kinda needing money asap[/quote]

oops, no $25 is still a gift, it can be salvaged for parts but the most expensive part of your laser is beat. But why are you trying to sell on a forum where people build lasers themselves on the cheap. If its that impressive in person then sell it to a friend who can see it perform.

aces4al said:
[quote author=wesdaman14 link=1204934992/45#46 date=1205034637][quote author=aces4al link=1204934992/45#45 date=1205034344] ;D Hehe, i feel bad for this guy, but this is really entertaining. I have abandon all Flavor Flave reruns for the evening. Question, why doesnt wannaburn own this laser yet. Are you seriously considering NOT taking an offer of $40. Thats a gift dude. sorry
So your saying that my price of 40$ is a good price? and im 14 so yeah im kinda mad kinda needing money asap[/quote]

oops, no $25 is still a gift, it can be salvaged for parts but the most expensive part of your laser is beat. But why are you trying to sell on a forum where people build lasers themselves on the cheap. If its that impressive in person then sell it to a friend who can see it perform.
[/quote]
yeah i will see which happens first. i might try ebay if nothin happens.
or i might just keep it. but i just want a burnign laser. i will also take trades for a red burning laser module

but ya, he is a fool for not doing it for $25, when i was 15, i lost $70 on a laser that brok, but i got over it.... :p

Ace82

Funny. Nice picture by the way. Perhaps you should keep your DX 50, or maybe give it away to a good friend if you really don't want it. ;)

polop

haha i have only just been bothered to read this thread. this guy is hilarios.  quote "i have ordered a true 50mW From dx and it is a piece of shit !!  
it got threw u.s customs really fast.
my laser has been used for under 5 hours, and its all ready mode hopping"

one more thing 40$ + broken laser = not a good deal hahahahahh

MERC

Who cares what price hes selling it for its never going to sell for that much. Also this belongs in the for sale forum.

Switch

You know, you really haven't posted any pics or vids of how bad it really is.Maybe that'll help you. :p
Btw, have you tried getting a refund? You would get your whole 54 dollars ...and if you said you are ready to wait a year.... ::)