Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm new to the BURNIN' lazerz forums :P

Hey I'm new to the BURNIN' LAZERZ forums (I know it's called laserpointerforums) but BURNIN' LAZERZ just sound better. Burning lasers just look sooo cool to me :D

Nice name :). Welcome to LPF! Can you tell us a bit about yourself? And don't forget to read the stickies!
Also, if you're thinking about getting a burning laser (or burnin' lazer :D) just remember to get laser goggles!

Last edited:
Well I love Minecraft and taking printers, PC's and ect. Apart. Sometimes I solder and I have done wood burning too. I've burned stuff with a magnifying glass for a long time in the summer but a BURNIN' LAZER OH YEAH!!! I also have a PS3 and love Dubstep, pop and JAZZ. And of course I've Been playing video games for like 8 years now. I started with the original DS and went from there and now I have a Wii, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy Advanced SP, the Original DS, Ds lite, 3DS XL, and a PS3 and I use my PC for gaming. :D

Thanks. Can u guys give me a list of things that support at least 50mw diodes and above in electronics that u can find around the house? And a very cheap yet durable module to put it in? (Keychain size) :)