Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Im NEW to building lasers pls help with blue laser pen

GSS

Shiraiel, that's a link to the Vet's section that Diachi meant for those who are Vet's to see..It's for member's that have been here for over a year and have 1000 post's and good standing..

On another note,
If you go to the white search bar and look up Laser 66 he has some some nice pen host's you just might like.

Last edited:

This is a very simple build ( and can be complicated for new members ) just the driver will not work for it its to big,I remember 1 member send his laser to me from germany to build it in a pen host what i did i just used another driver and ship his driver back and the laser build, it was the same driver it did not fit in the pen laser host do too the 4R7
you may run in to issues when installing the push button also if you use this driver, check out some builds i did in the laser66 it shod give you an idea you can also find Pman builds ! :)

Last edited:

GSS

Can u list the parts that works together?
Thanks
I can't think of someone's build of hand, but below these posts you will see a white bar "called a search bar here" and look up "Laser66"..
He has some nice plated pen host's in gold or silver or even plain black. Some have an extra hole for a LED light..You will also see many step by step builds from other members using these and other pen builds..