Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Im going to hong kong, Any lasers?

Well, have fun.

I played the trombone myself for a bit, and I actually enjoyed it. Until bloody orthodontic work screwed that up.

Also TTerbo, do NOT try to hide them inside some flashlight/instrument/etc. That will make them very suspicious.

Keys are fine. Tubes without laser warning stickers are fine, as long as they are not physically within your instrument and/or flashlight. You can put them in your case. More often than not Customs' will just dismiss them as instrument parts.

If they're in the instruments, however, they're gonna come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Yellow Laser pointers/handheld lasers- There's bound to be a few obscure companies who haven't found the internet yet that make 593 or 589s. Find them. Buy them up with gratitude. Be sure to test them first for mode-hopping, power fluctuations, and most importantly, color shifting.
Yellow lasers are DPSS too. They can't shift in color. Man I wish I was goin to hong kong :(.