Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Im excited for my personal new experience.

I’m sure most of you like or have purchased something from O-Like, I always hear good things. I for one have never been able to successfully open olike on any device of mine. Two tablets, IPhone and even different internet browser on iPhone so I tried for years with no luck so I never got to see what the page even looked like. Well I powered my Laptop on for the first time in a long time and guess what!? I tried the olike website and BOOM!! It loaded right up without saying “Error this site doesn’t exist” like on all my other devices, I know this is a somewhat silly thread but it’s quite exciting for me because I’m glad to finally be able to buy at least something on Olike. Hopefully my first experience will be good or even decent in my opinion.
Thanks for reading everyone.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I've never been able to get O-Like to come up properly on anything either, I always get "Sorry, there is no this site", after awhile I just gave up trying to look at their site.

Last edited:
I've never been able to get O-Like to come up properly on anything either, I always get "Sorry, there is no this site", after awhile I just gave up trying to look at their site.

Yeah man same here, I tried and tried so many times, I never understood why everyone was getting it and I wasn’t. I started to believe that the government had blocked Olike to just me. :crackup:

Reactions: GSS

Have you tried these links ?

Welcome to O-like,the source of good quality laser products at unbeatable price and perfect service !

Welcome to O-like,the source of good quality laser products at unbeatable price and perfect service !

High Power 500mW 532nm green laser torch /crystal isolation stab [OL-SH-500] - $179.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

58729d1516112330-im-excited-my-personal-new-experience-olikeaddy2.jpg

Attachments

• olikeaddy2.JPG
    olikeaddy2.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
That doesn't work for me, Red. When I use that, the o-like site comes up for about 5 seconds and then disappears, and is replaced with - "Sorry, there is no this site".
I've always got this message, using multiple phones and tablets, maybe it's just the portable devices that it doesn't like?

Sounds like your browser is blocking it, do you have other browsers that you can use?

For instance I can't use the LPF search unless I come in through CHROME, but I don't like CHROME so I search bing and find LPF addressed hits.

Try running a different browser and see if it works.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I will, and I'll try my computers at home, and see if I can get through.
I'm using Chrome on my phone and tablet right now.

GSS

I always was able to log on to Olike so I can imagine the surprise of products Richie:)
You can do a "solid" for the forum and get the 500mw 532 RedC linked and rell us what you think:whistle::eg:

If it's not already bookmarked I go to Google and
enter O-Like.
Then all the O-Like access links show up and I
choose the one I want.

Here is the simplest link....
http://www.o-like.com/

Jerry

Last edited:
Yeah.. those are the same links you showed
in Post #4... and they all work.

Jerry

You can request it on mobile - in chrome the ... in the top menu contains a box you can check to force it as desktop instead of mobile

This is on o-like, they should not have a mobile site configuration if they dont have a mobile site built

Last edited:
I've never had this problem. I have purchased from O-Like for years now. I am just now finding out that it has been a problem for others here.
My problem has always been that they are slow to get items to you here in the states.

Last edited:
yeah it seems that all my small devices don't work just my laptop, I may try to download chrome for my iPhone and see what happens. I would assume that this will work, my girlfriend uses chrome for her iPhone so ill give it a try. I am just glad that I can finally buy something on O-like :)

Richie, you have two expensive loves in your life, a girl friend and lasers. Don't worry, it gets more expensive when you marry, this is just the start.