Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm back, baby

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back, happytomato! :D
There's been a lot of change in the last five years, enjoy all the new diodes and wavelengths!

Welcome back happytomato, the technology has advanced in the last five years, new diodes and more powerful lasers.

Alan

D

Deleted member 16589

5 years Dang man you missed everything :D

lets see you left in 2011 so you missed Lots of high power 445nm lasers the 465nm lasers

1 watt 520nm 561nm pens.

Welcome back man.

Welcome back from the dephs of 2007. Nothing has changed and there are still shitty memes everywhere.

Gabe

Gonna be pretty neat to see someone exposed to all this new technology and recent diodes at once! Welcome back :D

I had a busy period in my life so I got torn away from this again... but now... Hoooly shit I things have become exciting. I also have access to a metal lathe and a whole lotta aluminium. Expect some fun hosts. As someone who left when green lasers where only DPSS - can someone point me to someone who is reliably selling green diodes and a nice switch mode driver? I have totally forgotten who're reliable sellers... and there are probably new ones too! Do we still hate wicked lasers?!

BO7rmKK.jpg

Gabe

I don't know about switch drivers, but DTR is usually out go-to guy for diodes; https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf/home
Yes for the most part, we still aren't very huge fans of Wicked Lasers. A few scams, broken promises, and lying for popularity rather than customer service on their part. They're kinda like that high school girl who let her popularity get to her head and becomes a super rude person.

diachi

I had a busy period in my life so I got torn away from this again... but now... Hoooly shit I things have become exciting. I also have access to a metal lathe and a whole lotta aluminium. Expect some fun hosts. As someone who left when green lasers where only DPSS - can someone point me to someone who is reliably selling green diodes and a nice switch mode driver? I have totally forgotten who're reliable sellers... and there are probably new ones too! Do we still hate wicked lasers?!

BO7rmKK.jpg

Hey, been a while! ;)

DTR is probably your best source for diodes. He's a member here.

His site:https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf/home/diodes

He also has an Amazon store and an eBay store IIRC. You'll find some links to switching drivers on the site I linked.

Yes, seems Wicked Lasers never really improved so they are still hated. :D

Good to see you around!

-Adam

Last edited:
Welcome back baby! Check my signature for a high power green diode at the best price around, DTR is also a great source.

Last edited: