Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

If Someone Broke into your House???

I was under the impression that it was "modified to less than 18" that was against the law, that way collectors didn't need a special permit for a manufactured shotgun that was under size.
Canadian law is a lot tighter than the states' on gun control but I don't know enough about the details of the laws.

Thank you for that :beer:
I wanted to know myself.

Not all states honor the Castle doctrine, even if such a state [like mine] honors it, its only in your house [not your yard] and that you have no choice but to use lethal force. If my drunk neighbor walked in to my house without a weapon on him, and I can identify him as such, lethal forced would not be justifiable. Its a funny doctrine, because one LEO will give you a different answer from another LEO.
At any rate, identify your target before you finger the trigger [or push button on your pocket class IV]

I need a shotgun, my current weapons are designed to take down individuals sitting in vehicles at 100 yards, given the little probability of an armed break-in around here. What I have are 10 pound 3"4 stocks with 14" bayonets with 5 rounds of 7.92x57 196gr SPs on tap. Ear drums optional beyond this point. If I am forced to use lethal force, I'll be deaf, blind, and wearing a dislocated shoulder. As for the other guy, a pretty decent cavity in him, and I'd hate to clean up the mess on my newly painted wall

Last edited: