Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

If I won the lottery....

That thing is sick!  :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW Have you seen the 500mW LAB STYLE 593nM its so expensive that you gotta call them to know the price.

Razako

I already made a post about this particular laser. The price was something like $26,000.

Rangedunits said:
That thing is sick! :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW Have you seen the 500mW LAB STYLE 593nM its so expensive that you gotta call them to know the price.

I'm sure I could buy it, assuming I want to drop the money on a laser instead of my SRT8 Magnum. ;D

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
Crap man, that think would be insane, puts my 7mW yellow pen to shame....my favorite laser color is 593.5.....sucks that it is the most expensive one as well (at least of the common colors, glad I don't like 556nm :p ).... :'(

These are my favorite color too! Yellow ftmfw.

Razako said:
I already made a post about this particular laser. The price was something like $26,000.

This is a RPL style. It's $1700.

MERC

If I won I would think bigger like a 100watt 532nm that can also use the 1064nm at around 500watts.

VW

Man, that thing looks a beaut! Although I'd probably invest that money into an RGY, might not be portable but so much cooler.

If I won the lottery (millions right?) I would probably open my own nightclub with my own high spec laser show (as long as lasers are concerned). Sound and light is the ultimate combination for me when talking about euphoria, which I'm sure we all love. Having enough money to see it in my own way and even run a business out of it would be too good. Plus I could by serious modules!

In another sense, I would probably open up an arcade. I love arcades simply because, again, the array of glowing, flashing lights is just gourgous. I also love arcade games too, so that's a bonus. I don't know, I'm just a big fan of light and especially colour so it's all attractive to me. I guess that's why I spent so much money on lasers lol.

quadcam said:
[quote author=Razako link=1218562665/0#3 date=1218571832]I already made a post about this particular laser. The price was something like $26,000.

This is a RPL style. It's $1700.[/quote]

Razako was talking in reply to this comment:

Rangedunits said:

I like orange laser pointer, the color is charming and dreamlike.

Attachments

• DSC00073.jpg
    DSC00073.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 90
I'm with you there quadcam! I hope to fix the broken Vega -5 I'm getting. It's about the same unit, but I'll be really lucky to get 6+ mW for sure!

if i won the lottery, i would buy 20 hercules 500mw lasers and 20 safety goggles and instead of giving rep to people i would give them a set of the worlds most powerful portable laser and safety goggles!

VW

laserlover said:
if i won the lottery, i would buy 20 hercules 500mw lasers and 20 safety goggles and instead of giving rep to people i would give them a set of the worlds most powerful portable laser and safety goggles!
Someone buy this guy a lottery ticket...

laserlover said:

If you did this, I would be on this forum constantly and posting as many helpful replies as possible. OR, you would give one too me because I'm nice [smiley=evil.gif].

;)
I would buy an X-150, an RPL 425, and ask LG if they would custom build me a 1W+ herc. :) And buy a 4W argon... *Drools* [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]