Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Idiots with a "500mW" green pointer and cars

If only I was in Nashville I would gladly return fire... and I would show those jackasses what half a watt of green looks like!! I feel sick at the thought of idiots pointing lasers at me while I'm trying to drive. If we're talking busy road or highway it's arguably a lot worse than people who target aircraft.
It would get them surprised if you stop and comes out of the car with beam expander and a rpl..

Razako

At least they weren't pointing it ON the cars. Still pretty retarded though. Imagine if they hit a driver by accident causing them to lose control and hit someone or something.

It would get them surprised if you stop and comes out of the car with beam expander and a rpl..
Nope it would get them suprised when you would actually turn on the thing:na:

They would turn around and run as fast as they can.
In my opinion, those are not even aware that they are NOT the only ones with a green laser. Most people are not even aware that there is entire community dedicated to the hobby.

They would not believe someone owns something more powerfull then they are.

unreal. These guys are lucky not to have gotten shot at!
Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Can u imagine what would have happened if they had caused an accident!

These guys are up for the Darwin Awards!

Truely someone will shoot them if they point at the wrong person. They are lucky they are in a nicer part of downtown.

Gives us nashvillians a bad name.

I can't say I'd return fire with a laser, that may be going too far..... but I'd definitely beat this dude upside his head with his own arm if he were shining that at me.