Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I would love a laser

He sounds young... Probably sounds like to big a project... Ill take your offer :whistle:

Sorry, read the LAST line of my offer........... rob PS, I'd be willing to sell you those parts for $25.00 & I'll throw in an AIXIZ MODULE too.

Sorry, read the LAST line of my offer........... rob PS, I'd be willing to sell you those parts for $25.00 & I'll throw in an AIXIZ MODULE too.

I know I read it I was jk... I've yet to DIY a laser... still learning as much as i can. But I'm extremely handy and I'm confident that I'd have no problems. I might just take you up on that! Might be a little while... Lasersbee just got the majority of my spare money :crackup:

If you come up with the $$$, & you're still interested, PM me, & I'll fix you up, OK ? rob

My god!!! Can't believe he didn't take your amazing offer!!! I would have taken it in a heartbeat. I still haven't even finished my diy... Haven't had the funds... And I just need a driver and battery.

My PayPal Acct. Info. is, fusedpulse@yahoo.com The 1st one to put in the $25.00 plus $5.00 for S&H, & sends me a PM about it, it's theirs. This is the fairest way I can think of seeing as there are several interested parties.............. rob GOOD LUCK !!!!!