Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I want to buy "Sanwu Pocket" but scared

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
I did as you advised and paid for my order 488nm Sanwu Pocket, they agreed to make him 80-100 mW instead of the standard 60 mW
Your advice is really good because i noticed that a lot of people love 488nm
Thank you
I think you'l be very satisfied with the Sanwu. Their build quality is very good, and 488 is a somewhat rare and visually very striking wavelength. Sanwu can sometimes be a bit slow with shipping and correspondance but it's generally worth it.

Photon Master

Just to chime in… I have two pocket lasers, one blue and the other green. I love them… the green makes a great beam. The blue can burn a dry leaf. Sanwu is great

Im Greek

Just to chime in… I have two pocket lasers, one blue and the other green. I love them… the green makes a great beam. The blue can burn a dry leaf. Sanwu is great
Thank you, i want green too, do you make a cycle 60 on /80 off? And i read that lens can be damaged if burn anything very close

Photon Master

Thank you, i want green too, do you make a cycle 60 on /80 off? And i read that lens can be damaged if burn anything very close
I usually only have it on for 30 seconds or so. I haven’t had the lens damage issue but I did do that with a blue laser I had that a guy built for me!

I also have a copper guardian. I think it’s a 1.2 watt green. The beam is magnificent… I shined it out into the ocean at night from a 40 foot tall building using the beam expander and it was amazing

Im Greek

I usually only have it on for 30 seconds or so. I haven’t had the lens damage issue but I did do that with a blue laser I had that a guy built for me!

I also have a copper guardian. I think it’s a 1.2 watt green. The beam is magnificent… I shined it out into the ocean at night from a 40 foot tall building using the beam expander and it was amazing
Yees i can imagine how amazing it was if on 85 mWt beam is so visible and i too broke lens but on chineese cheap laser

Photon Master

I was shining mine yesterday at a party at some trees and people were astounded. I pointed it at a dark piece of wood and smoke started puffing out slowly.

Im Greek

I was shining mine yesterday at a party at some trees and people were astounded. I pointed it at a dark piece of wood and smoke started puffing out slowly.
Yeees, this color on smoke kind a nice, i get mine about week ago and he have a enought visible beam on a daylight

Photon Master

I had safety glasses on obviously :) make sure you use them all the time, my friend, even when you’re just changing the batteries