Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I remember when....

I used to come to this forum daily and help out everyone who needed help. I also learned a ton of things in the process too. I admit that I have fallen out of my passion for lasers, but that is almost all entirely due to my lack of funds...Hard times tends to hit lots of people.

Once I get my budget "Back in Black", I will return to lasers...I swear. Until that day comes, well, you most likely wont see a lot of me. I will always stop by from time to time..but it will be a while before I get fully back in my favorite hobby.

To the friends that I have made on LPF...Thanks for the Laughs and the Friendships. PM me if you want my email address.

This isn't a farewell...I promise.

WOW...why does my 2,000 post have to be a downer...LOL

Raybo

Get your finances back in order iskor12, mine have been in the dumps too but I still paruse the forums. :shhh:

I too have had the same problem. It's an amazing hobby but it will also leave your wallet empty ;)

Benm

Yup, it is not the cheapest hobby around by far!

Still, i enjoy participating in discussions here when i'm not doing any laser work myself - more due to lack of time than funds, but still.