Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I pointed out a Satellite, it signaled back!

Nah...just had two unrelated people reciently tell me about the tr-3b that I don't think are crazy and looked it up... So it's fresh on my mind... Lot of similar stories about it popping up everywhere.

If it was real...would be some crazy shit...and explain a lot.

I'll buy a couple of your copper modules off you.

Last edited:
Double negative?

Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not after you.
-not -not
=
Just because you are paranoid does ___ mean they are ___ after you.

I think he may be onto something here! :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Yes the not's canceled each other so he's guilty, bailiff whack his peepee...

Last edited:
Thanks AJ Dual for; What you saw was an "Iridium Flare".

That's about what I told my Wife to calm her down. I said maybe it was a steering rocket firing or reflection of some sort.
But it was very bright! Most likley the brightness for a few seconds hid the fact that it was still on course. It was weird, because only seconds after I beamed it, it responded.

I have a interest in unknown things. My Dad was military intelligence, worked for the CIA and then got into the nuclear bizz. He was in charge of the 3 Mile Island melt down clean-up mess, and he's the one that fired up the Japanese power plant, damaged by the recent earthquake, when it was new. He doesn't talk much, but hints at things. But we both agree the gov lies big time, just study 911.
So I look up when I can.
The coolest thing I've seen so far is a huge meteor, right infront on my Cessna, about 10 miles out, 5000ft, with a smoke trail miles long. It was heading into Sacramento as it burnt up. Butch

I wish I knew more about the specifics, but I do know that there are several whitnesses that say that the orb (that looks like it is adjusting it's gain and size) that eminates from the magnetic field disrupter looks completely 2 dimensinal with no spherical qualities and has an absolute, difinitive edge (no diffused light). In other words, almost a void of space. This is what that IR video from paris seems to have picked up.

I don't know what to make of this as it is a scary concept... and if it exists, it means we probably have visited further reaches of our solar system and you don't know about it yet.

There are other videos of these things disrupting missiles and even flying next to and tracking them. In a war games missile test video in iran you can see the clouds, in the day time, out in front of the missile being disturbed by something moving at a faster rate of speed that is cloaked.

There are videos of this happening of the coast of california picked up by the news and denied by the gov... over russia... and many accounts of these vehicles seen in war theaters.

Some are large enough to carry divisions of troops.

What has been declassified from decades ago is scary enough...what they are playing with now is mind boggling.

I wounder if anyone else on this forum has heard of this?

Back to original post - there is a guy in washington state I beleive posting videos on youtube of objects moving around in the sky, on daily occurances, that are similar to what butch777 describes. He has pieced together methods for filming these objects, in daylight as well as night, from store bought optics.

It's all crazy I know...but I can dig them up if interested.

This is all AWESOME!!!! If its friendly aliens, bring it. Ill be the first to welcome you, bow down to you, show you my laser collection and discuss philosophy and theoretical physics. :) Even if you are like...reptiles...or spiders....actually...Id kill to talk to a spider....but w/e

If they are hostile aliens ...bring it. Thats what the ammo cases are for :) and..the faraday cages with spare vehicle ECU's ....radios....mp3 players..( gotta have my tunes to stay sane!)

Last edited:
One of the videos was from Discovery Science Channel and the other video link was from my local news channel. There are tons more. There are too many people saying they have seen the same thing (triangle light pattern) that makes no noise and can hover and move around at will.

I don't think our military is unable to make new technology. The alien thing is easily tied to something that is unexplainable. But, the same kind of reports and sightings happened for years before the "stealth" planes were finally acknowledged.

Just trying to speculate instead of saying it's impossible or make fun of it without taking the time to research a little before discounting it.

Last edited:
WOW! I know this is a bit late but I found this thread by searching and this is so weird because exactly the same thing happened to me! I was out with my Spartan 1W Laser pointer and I stood on this really big hill and shined the laser at this low flying plane! To my surprise the plane's lights all instantly shut off and then came on again and it veered towards me, slowly having a bumpy and rugged landing in the field in front of me. If I hadn't moved it would have surely crushed me! :crackup:

Sorry, that was a bad joke... I haven't got a single laser above 200mW and I think that people who point lasers at aircraft and think they're funny should be sat in a room and forced to stare into 3W Super lasers for 10 seconds straight! :eg: Now, I don't actually mean that. That was a bit too far... they should be jailed, that's a bit better :D

Back on topic (sorry about that) that's awesome! But be careful what UFOs you point at (I say UFOs because if you can't identify the object in the air, it's a UFO!) because if you think it's something it's not, there's going to be a lot of trouble!

If it looks like a satellite, (and you know your sky observing), then pointing with <300mW laser from about 5 miles or a lot more away, well, it ain't going to be visible at the cockpit unless the satellite or plane is coming straight at you. I think it's not a problem to point at dim satellites... -GH

So if you shot a lower powered laser at a UFO and it stopped and came towards you, I can conclude that it was probably looking for that wavelength.

I'm gonna go practice lase-ing out the morse code signal for "come get me, i'm not like the rest, I'll only scream a little if probed." :tinfoil:

DrSid

Iridium can change brightness dramatically .. but it can't change course or speed. No satellite can in short time. So if it did change speed or course, it was simply an airplane.

Well it looked like it was coming stright at us for a few seconds, with a extreamly bright light beaming at us, but then it just seemed to resume its course and speed, like nothing ever happened.

The first laser I pointed at it was only 5mw, but when I pointed it out with a high powered T6 LED flashlight, within a few seconds it responded.
Plus I was out in the mountains, about 5000ft and no small towns or settlements around for about 20 miles.
I do know what planes look like up there, I'm a pilot, with some military jet time, besides general aviation aircraft. Butch