Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I ordered from HTD 9 month's ago, nothing came

dyeote

If you're from Israel, your package probably got confiscated by a gov't agency and they didn't tell you anything about it. Especially if it contained lots of circuit boards and wires (bomb parts?). It's common in Israel for that to happen... martial law is in place, all the time.

I agree that the OP's package probably got lost in the mail; though after receiving dozens of orders of laser parts myself, from both Chinese and American retailers, and never losing one in delivery, I was not aware that such a thing was "common" in Israel.
Also, "martial law is in place, all the time"?!?!? :wtf:
Where do you get your information Ryan?? :tsk:

Last edited:

I agree that the OP's package probably got lost in the mail; though after receiving dozens of orders of laser parts myself, from both Chinese and American retailers, and never losing one in delivery, I was not aware that such a thing was "common" in Israel.
Also, "martial law is in place, all the time"?!?!? :wtf:
Where do you get your information Ryan?? :tsk:

My uncle lives there, and I visit Israel almost every 2 years. Your government can wire tap its citizens w/o inquiry, your army is afoot every corner of the city, soldiers guard almost every entrance to every town. You can walk into a restaurant and it's common to see soldiers fully equipped standing in line with their M16 rifles. One time a few years ago, we weren't even allowed to enter Bethlehem because it was "unsafe" is what the guard told us. While I was there, I even heard a war siren go off, whether it is for practice or a real threat, we weren't sure.

It might not be martial law to you guys because you're already used to it, or maybe my uncle just lives in a dangerous area. But this has been my experience.

a nice guy... I can't wait for so long... and why not ask to return the money?

9 months, add 1 month, there could have a baby come to our world...

45 day have passed. You cant do much If he dont respond.

Why make this thread 9month later?