Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Huge 110v laser

http://www.ltilaser.com/118_Laser_Blazer_HeNe.pdf

I had a friendgive me a huge frickin laser using a 110v cord aand a key switch on it. Has a nipple on the rear of it also and a photocell on the front side. Came from a piece of equipment but I don't know what it was used for nor how strong it is. Help me out. I can't post pics but I can text them. Info on the tag says
Laser Technical Instruments, inc
Model 77 Laser-Blazer
SERIAL 0920
MFD JULY 1979
120V 60 HZ 0.5A
MADE IN USA

My cell number is 2294252726
Jeremy

I can send you pics with the whole assembly taken apart and give you all serial numbers, mfg, dates, power specs. All of it. Just need a cell number

So what are you doing with your HeNe Jeremy? Are you looking to sell it? I can give you a pretty accurate price if you are looking to sell it. Though maybe a trade would be better?

If you arent looking to sell it then it looks like you have all the info you could possibly want.

Idk Jeffery. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to let loose of it. Wouldn't mind having something smaller. I'd like to have an odd colored beam besides the everyday 632 range but whatever goes is good is suppose. If anyone showed interest in it I could let it go.

Well I just need some basic price points and info on the laser because I also have a potential sale on eBay sooo

Well no one asks Nate if he wants a HeNe :( just kidding. Have always wanted one though. Bloom, how much would you say an average HeNe is?
-Nate

Last edited:
I would take it if it wasn't such a perfect starter HeNe for someone else :rolleyes:

You're getting a 4mW Hughes tube, with matching power supply. These both fit modular into the outer casing so you don't have loose wires everywhere, and you just plug it into the wall.

That's about as easy as it gets.

If you're looking for a simple HeNe tube with matched PSU, and no need to strip wires to match flying leads, etc.

I'd recommend this tube.

Last edited:
Hwang I don't what what pricing points you need man. Still have gotten a contact number from you either. I have photos if complete disassembly. Those and the fact that I plug it in and it works fine is all I can tell you. I'm not a complicated guy. I like the thing, it's cool. But the fact it looks like a ming dynasty hand cannon and limited to a non mobile power supply turns me off of it. You could throw this thing off a cliff and it would survive. Made in America 1979. I will send pictures to anyone who wants them. Send me a cell number. I'm looking for a "portable unit" to have fun with. I like designators, illuminators, other wavelengths other than red spectrum. Send me something to put on my rifle or a high power handheld to burn something or light up sky or point at a feral hog and hunt with. Open to anything like that. 2294252726 text me. I'm not hard to please.

I'll tell you what, give hwang time to decide. He got here first he gets first go. But I want it, and if you want portable, I'll trade you a 100mw 405 pen built by me. So give hwang some time and if it falls through,you and me can trade. A HeNe for a burner. How's that sound.

Theres the catch, she's in maintenance. I'll send a pic of the beam, but at the moment no way to get her into a pic.

My data plan isn't unlimited... is there any way you can post it online? Dropbox, Imgur, etc? Thanks