Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

http://www.moparpartsales.com/

Anyone trust the site? I was about to buy the 16x diodes, but it said the security certificate expired..should i go through with buying it anyway? I don't feel like getting my money stolen again like from darklasers....

As well as rayfoss.com.....their products are a bit too cheap it you ask me

Last edited:

That "security certificate" is related to your browser only, and not the integrity of the web site.

I got a cheap rayfoss module, and it's certainly not top notch, but for a whopping $16 total I have a nice little module that melts plastic and is really very bright.

Play it safe, get ONE piece in the first order and see what you are getting into before making big orders.

I must say, I thought of Dodge car parts first time I read this post.

daguin

It is run/owned by the same person that owns/runs Lazerserplusperts.com (spelling altered) and the Lazer Enthuseeast (spelling altered) forum.

He has been known to "overstate" the capability of certain components, but I do not believe he has ever straight out ripped anyone off.

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Alright I'll give it a go then and see what we get. I was going to buy the 808nm (which he rates at 300-500mw i believe) as do to the fact i ordered from Daedal and they were all dead. The first order i got from him (daedal) was great, but the second time around all 6 were dead. So i'll give this site a try.

I was thinking of mopar as in car :p Silly me.
I never heard of that site. It seems like a fair price. Buy one to try. If anything happens, report them to the BBB (unless if they're in China or something) and claim your money back on PayPal. Worth a shot I guess.

I was thinking of mopar as in car :p Silly me.
I never heard of that site. It seems like a fair price. Buy one to try. If anything happens, report them to the BBB (unless if they're in China or something) and claim your money back on PayPal. Worth a shot I guess.

What are you talking about... :thinking: the seller is in the USA...
Just ask any questions before you buy as with any internet seller..
I personally have never had a problem with this seller... but I do ask
questions first...:cool:

Jerry

Last edited:
What are you talking about... :thinking: the seller is in the USA...
Just ask any questions before you buy as with any internet seller..
I personally have never had a problem with this seller... but I do ask
questions first...:cool:

Jerry

agree with Jerry
if no experience with this seller, ask a question first