Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

http://www.greeklasers.tk/

oh and one last thing when i am saying my friend i mean you and the others that talked to me before on this topic not a friend of mine that have a laser like that......................(i think my english is bad but not like that :-/ :-/ :-/)

This thread hurted my brain trying to read it. But I please to be thanking you and my friend do not say bad words...I just sell lasers to feed my goats and chickens ;D

I do love greek salads though... ummmm feta cheese ummmmm ;D ;D ;D

WackBag said:
This thread hurted my brain trying to read it.  But I please to be thanking you and my friend do not say bad words...I just sell lasers to feed my goats and chickens ;D
I do love greek salads though... ummmm feta cheese ummmmm ;D ;D ;D

Hey WackBag.... what the $%*@ is wrong with you..... :-? :-?
It's 9:00 PM and Ive been up since 5:00 AM then I see this post of yours...
are you nuts..  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm literally Rolling on the Floor Laughing... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Man.... you Crack me up.... big time.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Don't ever loose that sense of humor...  I love it... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jerry

I agree with laser bee but still the only thing you do is just wasting your time just to say that you liked feta.if you want i can sell to you as much feta cheese as you want....i dont want to feed chikens and goats i sell the lasers cause that is what i like to do so if you dont like just dont bother to read this topic.i am boared of all the"experts" in here.ok i understand it is my fault that i tryied to give you better prices for the things you buy elsewhere at very high prices.but i wont do it again soory for disturbing you all i am just going to continue my job here in greece.(with my goats and chickens and souvlaki and patsa and musaka and all those delights)

lowell

What an interesting set of posts. Hey, Spyratos, sounds like maybe you're getting your stuff from a place like Boblaser.com

kendon

spyratos said:
if you want i can sell to you as much feta cheese as you want....

he can do that, but he can't give you a price for that! ;D

SCNR

Jaseth

Aw poor spyratos :( It's difficult when he doesn't speak that much English and comes to a forum where most of the members are experts on both lasers and webdesign.
But hey pal, I think it's a good idea if you keep your business in Greece cause running it alone with worldwide competition, companies selling you crap stuff so you get in trouble when you sell it on and a whole forum of geniuses will be hard. In this field you need a good, trusted reputation (or the deceptive powers of the Communist Wicked Lasers), low prices and preferably a unique product.

haha wow....i love how when someone tries to come onto LPF to sell crap they get gang banged. i love it....makes me wet ;D

spyratos said:
guys thanks for all your posts.but please listen:

first: I made this site on my own and dont have time to improve it it is only for example.
second: i wont put prices on the site because prices differ and tha manufacturer gives me a lot of prices.

It will be difficult for people here to begin trusting you, especially if you can't even put prices for the items you're selling. Unless you want to sell lasers on a group buy only type of service, you will NEED to put prices to the items you are selling.

If you were to send one of your lasers for evaluation, it would be a good start on improving your reputation. Myself as well as others here would be glad to do this for you.