Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Howdy.

I'm still in school (limited budget), but I find lasers quite interesting. I spend a great deal of time outside with my pets, but also enjoy the cool embrace of A/C. I started becoming more interested in lasers after watching a few videos by styropyro on Youtube and seeing a few of the projects that people are working on throughout the forum. In the next few weeks, I'll probably make my first purchase from Sanwu Lasers. (Likely the Green/Red/Violet 304 laser 3 pack, because I may as well start somewhere).

Last edited:

GSS

Welcome,:)
Smart choice going for the 304's for a first timer. I would also order both of their red and green safety glasses, they are a must for any burning trying and frequent use indoors
Just how young are you?

Last edited:
Welcome,:)
Smart choice going for the 304's for a first timer. I would also order both of their red and green safety glasses, they are a must for any burning trying and frequent use indoors
Just how young are you?

Hey, thanks for the recommendation! I'll be sure to check them out. As for my age, I'm in college right now.

Welcome to the LPF, photophobic. There are many nice and knowledgeable people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. You may use the Search button on the bottom of each page for access to our extensive database for information about all things laser. Our chief concern is about safety, so please remember to always protect yourself and others. Be sure to use proper vision protection and never point a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and interesting, but please always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

Last edited:
Welcome to the LPF. You can also buy those same lasers on eBay for ~$5.00 each. But, you are taking a chance on getting a lower power one. Just look at any of the 303 lasers offered there.

welcome--Sheldon Cooper was in college at 14..... I know hardly anyone reads the TOS (about sales to minors) but once joined we all agreed.. I promise you will get fair treatment and of course-- 'stretching' the truth a little no no-- After safety we stress honesty-- the membership is family for most vets-- so all backs are gotten.... & we got your back as well...Len 71yrs old still playing with thr 'pretty lights'

here is a 10K positive rep to get you started-- PM any of us for off forum questions or help-- some stuff is better NOT put in the open forum.. .... be safe not sorry..
GREETZ!!!
ps
the best search we have at LPF is the goggle at the bottom-- the two on 'top' are limited.

pss- my 'little' brother lives in Oak Park--

peace Len (hak)

+++++++++++

edit-- already used todays quota of +rep--but WILL hit you soon.

ALSO
Your username is a bit long to use.. got another?-- do we call you 'Photo'

How about 'Rooster'

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't mean to say child as in 14. I'm currently in college (therefore I have little extra money to spend).

Hello from your neighboring state to the East!
Welcome and enjoy!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, photophobic! :wave:

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay.

As cyberdoc has already mentioned, please take advantage of the "custom search" bar at the bottom of the pages, it has a wealth of laser related info to share with anyone who looks for it. :yh: