Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Howdy from Texas

theDUDE77

I'm a Noob from North Texas and came across this site while doing research. I am a chemist by education and trade but a mechanical engineer at heart. I enjoy building, fixing, and all around fabrication when life allows it. I also enjoy sports, movies, and learning about new things which is why I am here. I have always enjoyed physics but the abstract is harder for me to grasp unlike things I can physically grasp, then tear apart to fix, make better, and sometimes destroy. I have a laser project that I want to do which is partially why I signed up. I would like help with the pesky abstract that may sometime elude me but I really hope to share my knowledge and experience as well. Oh, one more thing. When I was younger and thought I knew everything, I once spot welded a couple of times without a helmet because geez it was only for a few seconds . Yeah those couple of seconds made my eyes feel like someone threw sand in them which lasted for a week. Needless to say, lesson learned and one not needing repeated.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, DUDE! :D

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay!

Hi Dude,
Welcome to the forum many cool things going off here have fun and be safe always.

Rich:)

Welcome to the LPF. Hope we can help with your design and fabrication. Am glad to hear you are safety conscious now.

WElcome from Lake Jackson
We have some great members around DFW-- hoping they might host a laser meet.. might be on short notice but these meets are epic. even a small pop-up. I helped host ( a well organized)TEXLEM 2012.. in San An. we (20) were give the run of a very old brick church (1925) -- turned cultrial center for the arts.-- we would love to come back buts its booked out by local groups..

there are ytube and Fbook vids from many SELEMs- biggest/best USA LEM.. now 5 days long.. held in Newton N.C. mid aug. .... hopes of making one more (5 so far)--

back at ya

hak