Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to Solder a Diode to a Driver?

Thanks Eudaimonium, I was just suprised to to see the response and neg. rep from the OP.
I agree with you guys, just a "use the search button" really doesn't help.

You couldn't have gotten a neg rep, he doesn't have 50 posts yet to have his rep power accounted for, you could've only gotten a "blank" square, gray-ish in color, not red one, which doesn't deduct nor add to your rep points.

ARG

You couldn't have gotten a neg rep, he doesn't have 50 posts yet to have his rep power accounted for, you could've only gotten a "blank" square, gray-ish in color, not red one, which doesn't deduct nor add to your rep points.

It's the thought that counts, and I'm sure it was intended to be red.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

You are correct, it's a bluish colored box, not red. I assumed it was negative, only that no points were subtracted, because he had not reached 50 posts yet.

I Won't derail the OP's thread any longer. Let's solder some diodes!

Back to our regularly scheduled programing. :D

whoa wait..

LK14 failed to see that 'grey' parsed links- seen here below in BOLD

"
Use the search bar at the bottom of of the page!
I just typed in "soldering diodes", and found this , along with many other threads on the subject!"
_________

he never clicked the link and the who thread fell apart after that

I did that myself a few times-

thus the neg rep was uncalled-for and as is usual here this brings many +reps to 'even things out' so BTG is the 'winner' in this 'loser' thread. I too am guilty of saying 'just search' BUT try to add="if you get no results --change search terms and/or do like jeff did and link a search.

funny that LK14 feels his 'rep' is now ruined-

- anyway soldering is NOT simple- lots of pitfalls for the first timer..KIPKAY makes it look SO EASY..

hak