Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to ship overseas from US cheap?

Not sure if this is the right section, but...

I need to send a package overseas. It's just an envelope with some vinyl decals in it for thejoker301. I've looked at several different shipping methods but the cheapest I can find is the USPS flat-rate priority international envelope - and it's $23!!! :wtf:

I know this can't be the cheapest because companies are offering $10 to ship stuff from China to the US and I've even seen things shipped from US to Europe/Asia for $4.

So, my question is - what's the cheapest way to ship an envelope (a larger envelope, not a small standard one) from the US to somewhere overseas? Any recommendations for shipping services are welcome... I just don't wanna pay $23 to ship an envelope!

Thanks,
Adam

The cheapest should be first class. For what you are shipping it should be no more than 10.00 I ship laser hosts and they cost about 12.50 first class.

Last edited:
Dont forget that all those from china that offers free shipping is that they ship huge volumes really so they of course can offer lower shipping.