Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to find lifetime love: 10 secrets from couples married for decades

hi,
Great thread i been hitched for 24 years now and wouldn't change a thing. Sure there are some good and bad times but them no one is perfect no one. Making a relationship work putting in many hours and days makes it worth it. Theres no one that you know better than your spouse when you get into so many years together.

Rich:)

Coming up to 30 years married to my beautiful wife.
We have eight children, no twins, each roughly two years appart.

Couldn't be happier.

RB

:gh:

Love is a bridge which connects us, allows us to be together as one.

Love is a bridge which connects us, allows us to be together as one.
got a perfect quote for this:

You know how when you’re in a car and it’s pouring down rain, you go under a bridge and everything stops. Everything goes silent and it’s almost peaceful. Then you finally get from under the bridge, and everything hits you a litter harder than before. You were my bridge.

Pman

26 years and I absolutely adore my wife.
Love is a choice. Regardless of whether you have an argument or something else I choose to love her. So what if we disagree or for the moment I don't like her that much. It doesn't mean that I don't love her.
Go into a marriage with BOTH of you agreeing that there is no such thing as divorce so you must work things out because you are in it until you die. Put the other one first as much as possible and tell each other I love you all the time and mean it regardless of how you feel at the moment. Don't take the other for granted EVER.
Put your spouse above your children. Too many marriages are ruined by putting the kids first. I absolutely love my wife and my kids but it's not the same love. I would die or do whatever is needed for my kids and so would my wife but our bond is stronger than that. It's an intimate oneness love that isn't like the one you have with your kids. When you have that kind of love you are both on the same wavelength and work together for them rather than letting them use you against each other to get their way.
Love is a choice and I choose to love my wife no matter what. I don't allow myself any option to think about what if this or that might be better than what I have. It's foolish to think you are allowed to look at others. You know inside that you wouldn't want your spouse to be looking and thinking about anyone else other than you. It's a fight to choose to love only them but if you want a great marriage it's so worth it.
Happy Valentines day (soon) everyone! Here's hoping you adore your significant other too:)

GSS

Wow there are some beautiful sentimental storys posted here.:) Enjoy your Valentines with your loved ones everyone.

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)

l2_ear_nibble_by_quixotic_kate.jpg

Now I know why you like that avatar EE, she is teasing you with her ears as she moves her head left and right. "see my ears, see my ears, I have lovely ears..."

See how she blinks slowly and sucks on her lips. She has invisible things on her shoulders going back and forth doing yummy things to her ears!! :D :D :evil: :evil: :eg: :eg: