Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How often do you swear?

age 24, all day casually unless in a professional climate where i dont know the people i am dealing with well.

I try my fucken best not to fucken swear , but , shit, its too fucken hard not to....

Jaseth

18, swear A LOT... but that's cause I'm half Danish and for some reason swearing in foreign languages while speaking Danish is completely normal. Even some of my teachers do it. However my swearing becomes much more elaborate when I am actually pissed off(there, I did it again), so I guess swearing often doesn't make it any less effective.
In a day with my friends I might swear 300 times but I very rarely swear casually or in anger online, especially on nice forums like this. In fact I don't get angry online, unless I am already in a very bad mood.

Recap: 18, swear about 300 times a day but it means very little unless I am angry.

sbdwag

I dont swear at work,I dont swear when I go out, Sometimes I swear when I get mad at my wife and I always swear at dumb drivers when Im driving alone. 54 years old

regards
sbdwag

Last edited:

Jaseth

I think Mark was just pointing out to Arenared that you had requested a CLEAN thread and that he should therefore edit his post - I don't think he was talking to you.

HIMNL9

About swearing / cussing, i usually never do it, both with friends and unknown peoples ..... nothing too virtuous, it's just my abitude to not do that.

Uhm, rarely, when i'm alone, and something go wrong, but i mean REALLY wrong, some bad words can escape, also if i try to not do it ..... but this is all.

Just never found a good reason for fill my phrases with bad words, nothing other ..... (but, really, taxes guys are doing their better for teach me about swearing / cussing, you know ? :D)