Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

How many of you have "marks" on your keyboard?

No. But on my mouse, wallet, phone, desk, bed, walls, and every remote in the house. ;)

Yeah i know what your talkin about.
Look at my keyboard.
I even have the Notorious smiley face :)

S6303526.jpg

S6303528.jpg

S6303529.jpg

L@z3r said:
Yeah i know what your talkin about.
Look at my keyboard.
I even have the Notorious smiley face  :)
LOL even mine isnt that bad... i try to keep mine somewhat...nice..

Rangedunits said:
Letters K and C are missing ( K show as end)
YEah i had to laser in the c because it faded some how, and the K some bastard switched it out for the " End " key

Attachments

• S6303531.JPG
    S6303531.JPG
    854.4 KB · Views: 244
Rangedunits said:
Letters K and C are missing ( K show as end)
good eye, I didn't even notice that.

He should burn a new K into the button and fill it with white paint or something lol.

Wasn't there a picture here a while ago with someone that had written on his keyboard, and had written "SPASE" on the space button?

LOL it is definitely not limited to my keyboard :P Here's a few examples

the handle on my afro pick :D
2rz2ob7.jpg

my computer desk
3322b75.jpg

those brown burn spots on my hand ;D :P AND that black mark is the dreaded burn on my camera's CCD :'(
znscnb.jpg

ive got marks on 4 of my laptop keys as well as my wallet, the box my laserbee lpm is etched with "bored w/ blu ray", my shoes... ;D

too many laser / electronics geeks with TOOOOO much time on their hands. (guilty as well, steering wheel of work van, wallet, etc..)

drew said:
ive got marks on 4 of my laptop keys as well as my wallet, the box my laserbee lpm is etched with "bored w/ blu ray", my shoes... ;D
The box w/ my laser smelled funny... I demand to know what kind of air freshening agent you used....

Nope, I'd never do that to my expensive keyboard, mouse OR pad :P

BUT.....I have done it to my slippers hahaha

Back