Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How long does O-Like shipping take?

Normally? Just wondering when I should expect to see my laser at the door. The tracking site still says "dispatched overseas" and it's been a week.

Normally? Just wondering when I should expect to see my laser at the door. The tracking site still says "dispatched overseas" and it's been a week.

It can take a couple weeks to get from china to the US, If you are checking singpost, and it says dispatched from overseas, it has already left there, and on it's way to you if you are in the US you can use the same tracking # at USPS - Track & Confirm - Put our delivery information to work for you for more info.
As of right now nobody know what is going on with o-like.com since when you try to go to their website, you get re-directed somewhere else. Watch the forum for updates on that issue.

I got mine today as well, same thing with the tracking...no info since it left singapore.

DTR

It never updates. I have some that show "dispatched overseas" long after delivery.

I got mine today as well, same thing with the tracking...no info since it left singapore.

Hi:

This is the first time I use Sinpaore Post. I wanna know how many days did your package arrive? It arrived directly to your home or you picked it up?

Tell me please, thanks :)

Danitza.

Hi:

This is the first time I use Sinpaore Post. I wanna know how many days did your package arrive? It arrived directly to your home or you picked it up?

Tell me please, thanks :)

Danitza.

Is this spam? This thread died almost a year and a half ago.

These guys are a bunch retards.At the check out i gave my phone number a week ago,you have to choose your shipping courier as well , which you pay for on the check out.They send me a mail asking for which courier and phone number.I paid for the courier as DHL when i paid for the laser you retards.These O-like need to get a life either producing cheap lasers,they must work on their logistics and customer skills.Not to mention it says DHL on the actual order receipt.

Last edited:

Stix62

These guys are a bunch f ing retards.At the check out i gave my phone number a week ago,you have to choose your shipping courier as well , which you pay for on the check out.They send me a mail asking for which courier and phone number.I bloody paid for the courier as DHL when i paid for the laser you retards.These O-like need to get a life either producing cheap lasers,they must work on their logistics and customer skills.Not to mention it says DHL on the actual order receipt.

You don't suit your ID :D

what?!?! if anyway possible how did you pay for your item? because there is no input method for me i cant enter my cred's to pay this website is forsay err'd i sent a msg awaiting a reply to pay for my stuff!

what?!?! if anyway possible how did you pay for your item? because there is no input method for me i cant enter my cred's to pay this website is forsay err'd i sent a msg awaiting a reply to pay for my stuff!

They are having a problem with their website. You'll get an email asking you to send payment to them via paypal shortly. Just send it over and you'll be fine.

O-like can be frustrating at times, but overall they are a decent company that makes decent lasers.

There is a sticky in the companies section about how long shipping takes ;)

They are having a problem with their website. You'll get an email asking you to send payment to them via paypal shortly. Just send it over and you'll be fine.

O-like can be frustrating at times, but overall they are a decent company that makes decent lasers.

There is a sticky in the companies section about how long shipping takes ;)
:thanks:
1 i dont have a paypal!
2 should i get one?
3 i just wish they would fix that! make things easy!