Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How do you leave feedback?

Razako

You need 51 posts before the feedback/rep option is available to you.

daguin

Midknight said:
I tried to figure it out myself, but just had no luck.

Thanks,

What do you mean by "feedback"? Did you buy something from someone? Did you have a trade? Did someone help you? Did someone send you a gift?

Peace,
dave

Razako

daguin said:
[quote author=Midknight link=1211151487/0#0 date=1211151487]I tried to figure it out myself, but just had no luck.

Thanks,

What do you mean by "feedback"? Did you buy something from someone? Did you have a trade? Did someone help you? Did someone send you a gift?

Peace,
dave[/quote]
I think he means rep.

lol, I don't know why the hell I said feedback. But yeah someone sent me a new 2W 808nm c-mount with a module and Ir lens just for the heck of it. So I wanted to be nice, and leave him some rep. Because he's new to the group anyway.

ps; Can I just post a lot of replies on this post.? Or is that against the rules.

spamming is usually frowned upon, there is however a trades feedback thread in the BST section

i would love to know who that person is.. lol i wouldnt mind that at all
and yea, that would probably be against the rules.
but nobody said you cant go around on all the topics and leave witty comments pertaining to the subject at hand ;)

bobobob121 said:
i would love to know who that person is.. lol i wouldnt mind that at all
and yea, that would probably be against the rules.
but nobody said you cant go around on all the topics and leave witty comments pertaining to the subject at hand ;)

LoL,... Maybe i should keep it a secret. ;)