Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"Hosts" section good idea?

there are so many awesome hosts that get lost in the sections of this site. I think it would be way easier if there was a "hosts" subsection maybe under "general"
Would this help anybody else out?

maybe a hosts sticky but not a whole section. theres already a whole section for help.

there are so many awesome hosts that get lost in the sections of this site. I think it would be way easier if there was a "hosts" subsection maybe under "general"

You may think that would work, but what will happen is that people will continue to post different hosts in different sections because each and every one of them is unique, so some would go in the Experiments section, others will go to the BST, etc.

It would be good for new members who aren't sure, or want to know if there's has been used yet.

Edit: Must learn to finish typing a post, and then post. I started typing this about an hour ago, and forgot.

A laser can be put into just about anything, size permitting. If you're talking about hosts other than flashlights, like the mustard bottle build, or a cigar tube, then maybe a host section would help some people out.