Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Homemade goggles? will this work?

Krutz

about theatral lightning gels: they dont work. some of them filter violet a bit, but they arent evem good at that. and, the real problem: 100mw of *unfocused* 405nm instantly melts/deforms it. it doesnt melt to liquid, but instantly crumbles, which should make it pass even more laserlight.
dont try it, not worth it.
they are somewhat useful to filter out *visible* light from uv-LEDs. which is the other way around, you only pass 405nm! but even then, they dont filter all visible, and block almost half of the 405nm..

manuel

jaycey

Can I get a pair of them old 3D glasses with the one red lens and one blue lens and close one eye at a time and be protected....

Bwaaaahhhhhhhaaa!!!!!

No I don't own any & read so much & called wicked lasers that I'm only confused now! I posted my questions in my orginial thread but replied to this thread because I read that people don't like anything other OEM.

I have 1 pair of W.L. Goggles for RED & 1 pair for GREEN for sale, Brand New/ with case, never used @ $40.00/pair. If interested, PM me please...........rob

Benm

Lets just say homebrew safety goggles are about as reliable as homemade parachutes ;)

@ phoenix77

I need 2 pair for red color laser.

@ Benm

I would never use homemade glasses ;)