Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Homeland Security Bill Passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

As violated as many of you some of you feel, there isn't much you can do; nor is there anything to really worry about so long you're not a terrorist. Just don't search "Uranium enrichment techniques" or "DIY nuclear cruise missile":D. It seems these days governments want to monitor, register and control everything(Guns, cars, computers, maybe even people someday). Anyways, I'm just glad that Canada doesn't have the resources/money to do this kinda stuff.

Wes - I think we all get it, you don't like Obama. I am not going to go on about this anymore; the rules clearly state that treads about politics are not allowed. I suggest you remove that picture before a flamewar starts. Feel free to speak your mind in another forum that allows such; this forum is not for the discussion of how much you love/hate the government, conspiracy theories, and various other contriversial topics...

Household stuff is not concentrated enough to make effective explosives.
It is very possible to make powerful explosives from household chemicals. That's how most hobby level explosive guys do it.

good luck making a detonator or acquiring one without arousing too much suspicion.
That's the easiest part...;)

Last edited:
I suggest you remove that picture before a flamewar starts. Feel free to speak your mind in another forum that allows such; this forum is not for the discussion of how much you love/hate the government, conspiracy theories, and various other contriversial topics...

No Free Speech ?
deathvdees.jpg

girl_dees.jpg

const_dees.jpg

Dude, I'm just asking you to stop pushing your propaganda. I honestly couldn't care less what you're opinions are about the government, conspiracy theories, etc; nor am I trying to censor you. I'm simply asking you to post your propaganda elsewhere. Posting controversial material on the boards may be provoke others and will ultimately lead to a never-ending debate/flamewar. I'm simply asking you to refrain from doing such things. Honestly wes, I'm finished dealing with you, you may post whatever you want; just bear in mind that you are destroying the reputation of this forum every time a piss-fight breaks out due to your posts...

Dude, I'm just asking you to stop pushing your propaganda. I honestly couldn't care less what you're opinions are about the government, conspiracy theories, etc; nor am I trying to censor you. I'm simply asking you to post your propaganda elsewhere. Posting controversial material on the boards may be provoke others and will ultimately lead to a never-ending debate/flamewar. I'm simply asking you to refrain from doing such things. Honestly wes, I'm finished dealing with you, you may post whatever you want; just bear in mind that you are destroying the reputation of this forum every time a piss-fight breaks out due to your posts...

35lyhxe.jpg

I remember that it actually brought more visitors to this site.

Just line your walls with aluminium foil. It will keep the alien probes from reading your thoughts.

HIMNL9

Just wondering ..... i know that systems can easily search for keywords ..... what about something that add one or two keywords, randomly, at the end of ANY email sent, page opened, page hosted, server generated pages, communications, literally ANYTHING that transit on the web ? :whistle:

I know, i know, i'm a bad boy :eg:

D

Deleted member 8382

Just wondering ..... i know that systems can easily search for keywords ..... what about something that add one or two keywords, randomly, at the end of ANY email sent, page opened, page hosted, server generated pages, communications, literally ANYTHING that transit on the web ?

I know, i know, i'm a bad boy

you are actually the terrorist lol

Jaseth

Everyone here please join us in putting Wes on your ignore list, stop posting in his threads and if you think it necessary also request for him to get banned.. any combination of these that you want :)
IMO we don't need any more of this crap and the only way to make it stop is to ignore or remove.

If you don't know how to ignore someone, go to this thread:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/please-help-starve-troll-43849.html

Have a great day
Seb

ppsttt hey guys, wesdaman14 from laserpointerforums.com told me he was going to attempt an assasination on President Obama.

bomb,911,kkk,terroist,al-qaeda,bin laden,assasinate,oil,hi-jack,crash,towers,kill,alah

ppsttt hey guys, wesdaman14 from laserpointerforums.com told me he was going to attempt an assasination on President Obama.

bomb,911,kkk,terroist,al-qaeda,bin laden,assasinate,oil,hi-jack,crash,towers,kill,alah

Yeah. He's looking for a group buy on ammo.

Count me completely out.

ZRTMWA

I find that funny yet totally offensive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.