Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Holy crap, its a whiteout!

I went up to one of my places in Oregon. Had to shovel a foot of snow from like 400 feet of driveway. I'm back in California now. I'm selling that place. I love Oregon but not the snowy areas In winter.

I hate snow with a passion. If I never see it again in my life I'd die happy. Miserable stuff.

And my word all your homes are on land that is flat as a pancake. Try snow in mountainous areas and hills. It's a whole nother beast of epic proportions.

I'll trade you. You can have my 100F 90% humidity summers and i'll take your snow. :p

Aaron

As of right now, we have a little under two feet in NH. Probably around 22 inches.

Aaron

I went up to one of my places in Oregon. Had to shovel a foot of snow from like 400 feet of driveway. I'm back in California now. I'm selling that place. I love Oregon but not the snowy areas In winter.

I hate snow with a passion. If I never see it again in my life I'd die happy. Miserable stuff.

And my word all your homes are on land that is flat as a pancake. Try snow in mountainous areas and hills. It's a whole nother beast of epic proportions.

I live in New Hampshire. Talk about hills and mountains...