Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Holographic Laser Warning Decals!

Thanks, I didn't realize that was your order. And they'll look better in person than they do in the preview. I can only get the preview to look so good but the images on the actual decals are much more sharp.

It should just be a few days before my next run so they'll get sent out right after that.

I agree. Mercury would be much more fun. But it's that toxicity factor that a real bummer.. :undecided: But Gallium is pretty expensive. In fact Gallium is about three times as expensive as Mercury. I just sell in smaller quantities.

What kind of decals were you looking for?

true, gallium is a bit less commonly used, thats why. and lab grade mercury is definitely not cheap....a few hundred dollars a pound. and a pound is not very much due to its extreme density. gallium is much lighter.

as far as the decals go, i'll place an order, I just havn't had time or money yet :p i'll get around to it soon.

Tmack

Hey nick. Is it too late to change the specs on my decals. I'm sorry for the trouble. I sent you an email with the corrections.

Tmack

Loving my decals. Look great and hold up well

Last edited:
Indeed I have one on my 520 but its got a little damage, so i'm gonna make it pristine again, and I need to label my custom builds, 405, 680, and my HeNes.

Tmack

I have them on about 5 of my lasers and only one had a little spot on the black part ( my fault) but luckily nick sent me a duplicate of that exact decal.

Got some of his gitd powder too. Great guy and great products

<NicckD070> I could use about 4 of these right off. I need three that have 532 nm wavelength and power <300mw, and the 445 nm at <2000 mw. Please PM me an email address and total cost and will PayPal you the money. Thanks, paul1598419

<Nick> I tried to use the website , but it wouldn't take me to check out. I tried again and then I found that it logged up $105.00 worth of decals, so I had to delete those and start over, but could never get to check out. Gratefully paul1598403 PaULbRUNEAU

Nick, I paid for three of the four decals that I wanted. You sent me a PayPal request for three only. I was interested in purchasing 1, 445 nm <2000mw, and 3, 532 nm < 300 mw. I'm not sure which 3 I purchased, but would still like to get the fourth. Could you look and find out which one I didn't get and send me a PayPal request for the last one? Thanks, paul1598419

Hey Nick, just got your email. Thanks! I will be looking for my new decals in the next 6-9 days. They look great, from what I can see. Really appreciate the extra one, paul1598419

NickD070, Decals showed up today. Just love them! Thanks, paul1598419

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Paul, thanks for letting me know. I'm really glad you got them in time.

Dear Nick, Yeah, I used one on a build I made for my daughter. It is a DPSSL that I put together in an aluminum enclosure with rubber feet on the bottom. It has a 500 mw 808 nm LD and a Nd:YVO4/KTiOkPO4 crystal with an expansion lens(biconcave) and a collimating lens (planoconvex) and a 532 nm pass filter with a >98% rejection of 808 nm and 1064 nm. It has a fan installed in it and a large copper heat sink on the driver output transistor so it will run a minimum of 30 minutes and an output of 140 mw. The whole thing runs on an 18650 battery and the sticker really brings it altogether. Thanks for making her present special! paul1598419

Thanks! Got my decals today, but they don't stick very good :( also I think I'm missing one.... Should be a 671nm decal in here?

I don't see any recent orders with 671nm decals in them. Could you by chance PM me your info so I can check your order?

The holographic decals all should have the same adhesive qualities as they come from the same batch of materials. Had the surfaces been cleaned? I'll check my materials to see if there's a problem here as well.

If that's not the problem please feel free to send me back the defective ones in an envelop and I'll replace them and pay for your shipping.

Don't worry I'll make sure you're taken care of.
-Nick

ah not to worry, they came out of the cold, so that may have contributed, or perhaps there was a spot where the adheisive wasnt as thick. I placed 5 total, and the 3 later ones stuck just fine. might've just been a fluke/circumstantial. As for the 671 label, I made quite a few, so its quite possible i just missed making that particular one if its not in a recent order. I need to make a couple more as well, so I'll probably just place another order. the two weak ones I just used a minor additional adheisive of my own to assist the natural one on it already.

just wanted to clear the air. awesome labels nick! and thank you for carrying some good 18350s. I really needed a few.

No problem, kaiser. Thank you for the business. I'll look out for your next order and refund you the amount for the two decals to make up for the decals that did not stick well.