Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Hello Everyone, it is not the first time I have been on this forum, but I was only young when I first set up an account, so I didn't want to introduce myself to anyone. I now have this account and would like to become a part of this community. This forum has already helped me out a lot by it's useful threads and members. I have had dealings with Rick and DTR like most people on this forum and they have always been helpful. I also like watching Styropyro's and Tuned Cavity Lasers videos on YouTube as it always makes me envy the projects they make.
I am currently a undergraduate design student, so I like to go ahead and design my own laser devices, but I have restricted access to metal working. This means you most likely will see laser enclosures and baseboards made out of laser cut acrylic and cnc cut plywood, or whatever else I can get my hands on. :) Electronics is not my strong point, but optics and engineering is more what I am into. I am currently working on making a twin NUBM44 lab build along with a twin NUMM07E lab. I am hoping for 13W @ 445nm and 9W+ @ 465nm. Anyway happy to finally introduce myself.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Thank you Pi R Squared and Syko.
I love collecting lasers and I soon built up a collection, the problem is the cost. It is one expensive hobby! :)