Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi!

Hi!
I'm from Croatia and I love lasers. I'm a friend of Eudaimonium, a member of this forum who told me I should also join. I've started building lasers just less than a month ago, but I've had lasers for almost a year now, the first one I bought was a 200 mW red from Eudaimonium. Here are some pictures of my lasers:

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMGP1191.jpg

IMGP1167.jpg

IMGP1166.jpg

IMGP1163.jpg

IMGP1154.jpg

IMGP1152.jpg

KiLLrB

Welcome to the forums. A friend of Eudamonium is a friend of mine :D. BTW Very nice pics/lasers

Welcome to the forums. A friend of Eudamonium is a friend of mine :D. BTW Very nice pics/lasers
Hey thanks for kind words man, appreciate it :D

I finally got him to join.

Oy, and not all lasers from pics are his.
One bluray is mine (the flashlight one, pen style is his) :crackup:

If anybody want to know, those are all 200mW reddies, one 50 mW green and one 100 mW green (seen in my video on youtube), and 100mW bluray.

Mine is 80mW bluray.

Funny how his camera sees the blurays, 100mW of that beats 100mW of green :D

Welcome to the forum.
Nice start of a collection you have there!
Good to have you on board.
:thanks: Eudaimonium

Welcome to the forum! Since you are a friend of Eudaimonium, you will have been briefed on the need for eye protection and safe laser useage practices. You seem to have a good laser collection started. Nice photos, the bluray shows up excellent. Hmmm ... thought I recognized that host and heatsink ...

Welcome. It is great to know someone on the forum before you join. My friend was on here before I was and he gave me all the heads up about the forum and lasers. You will really find yourself at home here. I know I do!

Welcome to the forum! Since you are a friend of Eudaimonium, you will have been briefed on the need for eye protection and safe laser useage practices. You seem to have a good laser collection started. Nice photos, the bluray shows up excellent. Hmmm ... thought I recognized that host and heatsink ...
Oh don't worry, I sure do try my best at telling ALL people around me how dangerous these things really are.

LOL! Well first two pics were taken when we decided to do ... inventory check of our current hardware if you get what I mean , (matches body count got off the chart)
So that one is mine, along with grey/black varta.
Everything else is his.

We are also working on small keychain size builds (he picked up helluva task for beginners builds), so expect to see some nice additions to his collection in near future!

ReNNo

Welcome x90z75ek !

I'm glad to see more people from Balkan countries.

As I'm from Bosnia I'm also friend of Eudaimonium :D
Maybe one day I'll have friends from my country that are registered on this forum so I can compete with Croats about who has more "laser friends".

Last edited:
Welcome x90z75ek !

I'm glad to see more people from Balkan countries.

As I'm from Bosnia I'm also friend of Eudaimonium :D
Maybe one day I'll have friends from my country that are registered on this forum so I can compete with Croatians about who has more "laser friends".
I am always up for 'who has more lasers' competition if you want! :D

There was a dude who was a member here, jed2i, however he gave up lasers because of serious lack of time... and somewhat interest.
He was also from Croatia, Zagreb to be more precise. He sold me the green laser you see on the pic,, 100mW one, sold as 50mW unit...

He had some great building skills too, one of my friends bought custom work from him, great work too I might add. Too bad he is not into lasers anymore. :(

D

Deleted member 8382

Friends of friends are friends ;)

Btw, how did you find all the info about building all those without coming to LPF? I can't imagine this hobby without this forum lol

Friends of friends are friends ;)

Btw, how did you find all the info about building all those without coming to LPF? I can't imagine this hobby without this forum lol
Actually all those are my work ... :(

Sorry for confusion.

He is learning fast though, with my help he will soon become well known builder here. :D

I also cannot imagine not taking photos of my new laser and posting it on LPF... :D Especially if it is a good laser.

Matching set of Cree C6 bluray 100mW and 200mW red soon to come.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Like Eudaimonium said, all of these lasers are his builds.
The only thing I'm waiting for now are some aixiz modules which should arrive in about two weeks, so that I can finish my first few laser builds.