Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hi guys!

I think this could possibly be one of the worst countries to be in during this thanks to how irresponsible our government are being. Up in Scotland we're apparently slightly better at dealing with it than the rest of the UK but overall it seems to be "too little, too late". The government refused ventilators at the beginning of the month and NOW Boris the clown is begging the USA for them. It's a total farce!
Stay safe folks!

Yeah, we have another UK member whose whole family seems to be infected with this. He has some lung problems and is dealing with it the best that he can. It hit us here in Washington State first and has killed at least 125 people in our state last time I looked. It is very likely higher than that now. Been isolating in place for over a month now. We still need more testing as many health care workers here cannot get tested even when they exhibit symptoms. We got a very late Federal start on this as well.

Eddie H

Yeah, the PM's mistaken concept of "herd immunity" got us off to a terrible start. I'd like to think there's been lessons learned but the evidence this far seems to be that nobody's learning anything til it takes one of their own. So many idiots in this country we're treating it like a holiday!
It wouldn't be as bad if it was just an idiot cull, but the problem is that these fools are giving the virus a safe home to mutate, if they keep it up then a vaccine will be out of date by the time it's made.

WE are keeping you and others in Scotland in our heart and prayers....

Laser related stuff helps get our minds on something diff.

Check this out--MYB Eddie can meet this gent and let us know how that went,
iirc he is a friend of Dr Sam's. Leslie made a vid on the extraction and Sam put that in his massive laser 'site'---Sam.s Laser FAQ--anyone who has not read about Sam needs to--he is our true laser guru. " if you don't 'know' Sam you dont know lasers''

I found him right after the first 405s were used in Blu-ray readers and Leslie was one of the first to harvest one and power it up..

I like what he does!!

Thank you Mr Wright----hak

Hexal101

Hey Bob! This forum is great learning material, and it’s very easy to get information on lasers and fast! I hope you stay in this wonderful forum. And once more, welcome to LPF. 😊