Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi guys.. proud to be part of this competent userbase ' there fold there wings here..

Hey guys.. :beer:

Jakob from Scandinavia Denmark (North EU).

The last weeks been enjoying, as a guest, and trying to comprihent the world of lasers..

Aint my general field, that useally is as private hedgefund manager, trying to make sense of the market, and not least performing the margins in a selfbearing prospect, after getting my ass turn upside down, with way to much leverage in the most volatile market since the depression in 30s.

Astronomi and quantum physics etc, have been my hobby the last years, ewen thow my perception often come short in trying to comprihent these massive values..

I'm 37 years of age, my knowledge in lasers are on a rookie level, but proud to become member of LPF '
where i sense some of the most competent individuals in the field of "lasers" are members and contributing in daily manor..

Last edited:

General understanding of grammar will help get your point across, if English isnt your main language that is understandable. Welcome to the forums! Also, id be interested in any conversations regarding your physics knowledge, quantum mechanics in particular.

You'll need to spell a bit better for comprehension, though...

No ' we in Denmark generally talk danish, as first laguage.

But a life on the bt-t-scene thueout many years, does running evolvment in one's english, ewen thow it aint ones primary language ' as in danish, where as norwegian and swedish is very related and therefore understandable..

thx for the welcome xirrious :beer:

// thx mr Greenlander.. are you of danish heritage, as in Greenland?

Last edited:
Welcome, and remember to enjoy the ride:)

Lasers definitely are an interesting field. That's why many of us are here.

Mattronium

That is fine, I am just hoping we can have a good conversation on physics topics ! This forum is slacking on physics buffs, and even shorter on physics majors, which I wouldnt have guessed at first, but alas here we are.

Sure ' Me to xirrious, if you looking for materials down that alley.. just PM me and would like to help you.. got numerous materiels, from some of the highly skilled college professors in the world on these field, there make there lesson's out in retail courses/materiel-.

"Great courses" site ' got numerous content.. :beer:

atm, going thrue "Black Holes Explained (Dr. Alex Filippenko)" recommendable, pretty straight forward..

// Mattronium ' yeah ' I know ' the field of laser is fascinating ' and not least trying to fully understand the psycis behind, every time i turn a laser on and comprihent this gearing of massless particles .. :bumpit:

Welcome friend! Do you like enchiladas? They are quite delicious. Like lasers, but completely edible.

Welcome friend! Do you like enchiladas? They are quite delicious. Like lasers, but completely edible.

That is funny he is from Denmark and has a Mexican user name, I wonder if they have Mexican food in Denmark?

Welcome to the forums Enchilada.

Alan

That is fine, I am just hoping we can have a good conversation on physics topics ! This forum is slacking on physics buffs, and even shorter on physics majors, which I wouldnt have guessed at first, but alas here we are.

BS in Applied Physics <---------
HS Physics/Chemistry/Earth Space teacher<---------

:)