Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi Guys!!  I'm NOVADan...

Hello to everyone!! I just wanted to introduce myself...

I produce media for Novalasers.com and I thought I'd join the forum so you can see the various videos and pictures we have created.

Remember we aren't just laser sellers, we are laser fans!

Just so you know, I'm just here to contribute media, please continue to send all customer service emails to sales@novalasers.com.

Laserific!!

Dan :cool:

Attachments

• 1404784483_2fcc1a0ebe.jpg
    1404784483_2fcc1a0ebe.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 112

Re: Hi Guys!!  I'm NOVADan...

Welcome to the forum! I gotta say, that picture you posted there is awesome. Pointing a green laser into a lightbulb I'm guessing?

styropyro said:
Welcome to the forum! I gotta say, that picture you posted there is awesome. Pointing a green laser into a lightbulb I'm guessing?

indeed, I was shining the pointer into the dead street light. I'm glad you like it! more pics to come...

Things

oh welcome to the forum NOVADan! even though you already have 6 posts :D

Welcome NovaDan! I really love NovaLasers. They do a lot to help us and they give credit for experiments pictures and videos! Super company! :) ;D ;) :cool:

Thanks everyone!

We're always looking for more media submissions, keep em coming!

is some countries is it true that if you point a high powered lasers at street lights they turn off? it doesn't work near my arear and WELCOME novadan, NOVA RULES! [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

WL_h8ter said:
is some countries is it true that if you point a high powered lasers at street lights they turn off? it doesn't work near my arear and WELCOME novadan, NOVA RULES! [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]
Yeah it works, but you have to point it at the top of the streetlight where the censor is, not the actual light.

ipod

Re: Hi Guys!! ?I'm NOVADan...

paperboy421 said:
top of the streetlight? so you cant point at it if ur under it?
you would have to be above the light like at a 5 story building or ridge.

Thanks again everyone! The street light was already out when I arrived...we just thought it'd be cool to light it up with the green laser.

:cool: