Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi from uk

robson

Hi i order a laser pointer the other day from dealextreme and was shipped out today and just a bit worried if this will get through customs ok.
I have also a true 100mw on order but is still waiting for supplier.

Don't worry, my DX 100mW came through labelled as a "Green Laser" on the package. Not even glanced at by customs.

as long as it is less than £18 HM C&E will probably not bother with it.

Welcome to the forum.

Regards rog8811

robson

It was High-Power 200mW Red Laser Pen, i think that work's out about £27.
I might cancel the other order for now and see how this one go's.

diachi

It was High-Power 200mW Red Laser Pen, i think that work's out about £27.
I might cancel the other order for now and see how this one go's.

That will be fine, I think you mean the " Dilda laser " . In which case, I ordered one of these and it came through fine.

Regards,

Adam

Asherz

Welcome :)

I'm in the UK aswell, I've had a red 200Mw Dilda and 100mW True green come through aswell :)

My green laser was labelled, "Light Pen" lol.

Robson, greetings to you from the U.S. of A. & from all us fanatics on LPF. The BEST advise that anyone can give to you, & I'm sure most Forum Members will agree with me, can best be summed up with just one word, & that word is READ. READ everything you can lay your eyes on. From the 'STICKIES' at the tops of the pages, to the NEW postings put up by Members for the use of all the other Members. A GREAT place to start for a 'newbie' or 'noob' is "SPYDERZ TIPS FOR BEGINNERS" I hope this was of some valuable use to you !! Enjoy the Forum, be kind, & have a GREAT TIME learning about your new hobby............rob

karbon

DX are good with how the handle the packages. I believe that they undervalue the items and mark as gifts in order to avoid custom taxes for the customer. You should be fine with the lasers you have ordered, yes we can import high powered lasers without it being questioned. Does this bother anyone else, who knows what else is coming in?

robson

DX are good with how the handle the packages. I believe that they undervalue the items and mark as gifts in order to avoid custom taxes for the customer. You should be fine with the lasers you have ordered, yes we can import high powered lasers without it being questioned. Does this bother anyone else, who knows what else is coming in?

Hi thanks Karbon i recieved the Dilda about five days from my first post and the true green about just over weak later.
Both went through customs fine no problem at all.

And thanks again every one for the warm welcome :beer:

karbon

cool ive got a couple of packages coming from hong kong, hope they get through ok