Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hi From Uk.

StuartB

Although I have posted here before, I forgot to add a post here, bit rude I know.
I live in Leicestershire in the UK.
I'm 59 married with 5 kids and 7 grandkids.
Retired Driver.
Hobbies are electronics (any kind) and repairing pc's/phones/tv's/powertools/or anything that breaks really, even ladies unmentionable items, but only once. :)
I actually come here quite often for the wealth of info on offer, and although I have'nt posted much, I do appreciate it.
There are a lot of really helpful brains here.

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums StuartB! :)

-Alex

paul1598419

Hello and welcome to the LPF, Stuart. I hope you continue to enjoy this community you are now a member of and learn all you can from the wealth of ideas our members have.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF Stuart! :beer:
Many great members here from the UK, as a matter of fact, I think you are the second one today. :yh:

Encap

Welcome --enjoy the forum--is one of the best. A great place to learn about lasers and related topic.

StuartB

Thanks very much for a very warm welcome.
I've already learned a lot from here, but no doubt there is still much more.
I just hope all the new stuff going in does'nt push any of my old stuff out.

:)

Alaskan

Matty, 73 DE KL7FB. 144 MHz 16 X 5.2 WL Yagi Array. 2X 3CX1500A7 P-P AB2 Linear PA for EME.

Last edited:

mattydc

73's Alaskan! :wtf:

Just looked you up on DMR-MARC, I guess you don't use it? Could have checked you on talkgroup 1 or 13 sometime.

Matt M3MCO

mattydc

Mad, lol. Only use handhelds here as can't get permission for the the big aerials. Live at the top of a hill anyway and can get into a fair few repeaters so it's all good! Do you have any nearby?

Alaskan

No RF here, working on a military base in Kurdistan right now, living in a tent next to Erbil city. Well, I should say, no ham radio. I work with Ku and Ka band SATCOM terminals.

mattydc

Nice mate, send me a PM sometime. No point cluttering up this forum with radio talk, unless anyone else wants to QSL and jump in with a callsign... I understand your suspicions now but trust i'm no fan of QRM. Hopefully catch you down the log on day!