Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi from the UK

Morgan

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

As you've seen already, there's loads of information and help available. LPF helps those who help themselves so have a search for any info first and this will show people you don't just want to be spoonfed and will also narrow down specific questions but from your posts so far, I don't think you'll have a problem ;) .

Another UK member joins the fold! Enjoy your time with us...

M
:)

Hey, another UKer here! Been trying to get all the UK people in one thread and I might start my own, also was thinking of the possibility of a UK B/S/T section for the simple reason, I tend to bulk buy laser pens (The typical new wish ones) from e-bay and other parts so if I can get everyone together at once to buy I could put in bulk orders and act as a depo it makes it a wee bit cheeper! What you think, ya/na?

Awesome! We should have a get together sometime! DIBS NOT PAYING FOR THE DRINKS!!!!!

:p

Morgan

Hey Nirmarea,

You might be better to look at a group buy, (GB), rather than a thread in B/S/T. There's a seperate section for those.

... And welcome! :wave:

M

Hey Nirmarea,

You might be better to look at a group buy, (GB), rather than a thread in B/S/T. There's a seperate section for those.

... And welcome! :wave:

M
Didn't know that, still new to these forums :can:
Cheers though!, saves me startin a thread.

P.S. Do you know much about the etimeshop 405nm laser on ebay, are they using PHR-803T diodes? If so, I can get them at $8 each, that's cheaper than hightechdealz.
I bought a few PHR sleds from hightech and some axiz housings and they do free shipping here (which is a pluss!)... but a bulk buy of $8 pens, even to harvest the boost driver and diode, is a steal lol....
That's kinda my idea for startin a bulk buy in the uk, shipping masses of them would cost less and posting within the uk would be easy, especially to someone who only wants a driver or diode!!
Good idea you think?

Morgan

Let's take this aside to PM if you want to discuss further as this isn't really the place for it. Not a moan just the correct thing to do. I'll PM you in a bit.

M