Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi from southern California!

Hello, my name is Baron and I am from southern California. I like to go sailing a from time to time and I am fascinated with lasers. I am just joining now after a long time of browsing through the forum and emailing jayrob :wave:
I have tried to buy a laser before, and that ended horribly. It was from a person named Tyler Sweet (darkarmyofone). $200 and 6 months of no contact later, I am now convinced I will never see that money again and I am going to have to build one myself. I have wanted a laser for over half my life and I am glad that I finally have the proper safety knowledge and experience about building and using a high-powered laser so I am promptly getting started! I hope to contribute to this forum as well as gain some more knowledge about this hobby in the future. See you around!:na:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

Yeah, im not going to get scammed again. I'm just buying from jayrob and rocket689 now. I'm getting jayrob's stainless steel 18650 hot kit and the 445 diode from rocket. I don't think these guys will scam me :p
I know the safety precautions, I have the eagle pair glasses and I'm telling anyone that might want to see my laser that they are going to have to buy their own eagle pair glasses or just see the videos I will be making. I know these are not toys. I'm so excited that I'm finally going to get a laser after so long!:bowdown:

That's a good mindset... You'll fit right into this Forum...:beer:

Jerry

Rocket is a great seller! Just picked up a Hotlights kit from him earlier this month. Great customer service and really cares about your business. And Jay doesn't need any vouching. He's one of "The Undeniable Greats" around here.

Have fun on the forum and enjoy your stay! Can't wait to see your activities here!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up. Yeah I thought jayrob was pretty legit when I saw his ads all over the site lol and rocket seems like a pretty good guy. My laser should be complete in 2 weeks. Ahh, I'm so excited!