Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi, everyone!

BobBlue

Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online laser pointer community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Aside from being a laser enthusiasts, I'm also a critter-lovin' guy. I live with my Pomeranian, Terry. Whenever I'm not practicing in the living room, I usually walk my dog in the park, though as a precaution, I'd fit him with one of those Garmin Astro GPS collars, as he tends to wander off most of the time. So, that's me. Have a nice day, everyone!

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, BobBlue! :)

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay!

Hi Bob,
Welcome to LPF, There is a Welcome Section here to begin tell us a little about yourself to help you better. Folks here like that very much, Enjoy and be safe always.

Rich;)

Welcome to the LPF, Bob. It is nice to have you among us. Enjoy your stay here and always be safe.

Tampa,, sweet.. we have some fine members not too far away and there are 2 or more LEMs per year (search FLEM which happen on Orlando. ...you gotta go!!
you may have noticed that in every 'greet' you got... safety was mentioned.. so own the correct eye protection
when needed

and should you think you my have been injuried. /// PLEASE if symptoms do not go away in a few days consider seeing an eye doctor--BUT make no new threads here about that at LPF -- IF you feel you must get with someone here --send them(or any VET) a PM-- any publicity about any injury can be used to make owning any laser illegal.

AND we cannot give medical advice...

also know that not every pair of glasses protects against all lasers.. so if ATM you can only own one pair, BE SURE the info on the frames notes that all visible wavelengths are covered in that protection.. AND to do it right.. you need to know when to wear them.. more on that later.. make the LPF search be your new best friend-- find and study Dr. Sam's Laser FAQ.. he is sorta our 'guru' & has MANY lasers for sale.
... we understand that not all can afford a laser meter. .... so one of our 'traditions' is metering any laser for any member at no charge... & you cant beat 'hand-on' help...
btw I have lived in Tarpon Springs- Ft Pierce and Naples... best wishes ..Hak

BobBlue

Thank you very much, fellas! Thank you all for the warm welcome!