Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Hi everyone

MattBlix

Hi everyone,

I've only recently started working with lasers for experimental / research purposes. I've also had a chance to receive advice from a more seasoned member, and the reason I've decided to join. Laser diodes are really cool to work with from my experience so far and a good way to getting into laser work. Its hard to get out of the lab!

Plenty of very useful information on here. Hope to be able to contribute in a good way.

Have a nice day
MattBlix

BobMc

Welcome to the forum MattBlix. Enjoy and be safe. Your correct, LD can be all sorts of fun! :wave:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, MattBlix! :beer:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay!

Be sure and take advantage of the custom search bar at the bottom of the page, there is a wealth of laser related information to be found there! :yh:

paul1598419

Welcome to the LPF, Matt. I'm glad you know a member here that brought this place to your attention. It is a great place to learn about all things laser related. Enjoy your stay and be safe.

lasersbee

Welcome to the Forum...
There are a few members here from Canada.
Enjoy your stay.

Jerry

MattBlix

Hi Alaskan
I had been referred to DTR for diode lasers by a colleague. So naturally I took a look on the LPF forum as he has shared a lot of diode related products and tests info. The forum is a better way to get info and let him work on our stuff!
Regards
MattBlix

Dreadnought

Welcome to the forum! Since you work in a lab, you know all of the safety stuff so at least that's out of the way! Have fun! :beer:

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi, Welcome to the forum be safe always

Rich:)