Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey

Hey guys, not going to bore you with my life story, but I think lasers are awesome but really expensive. I joined to find a good community of laser enthusiats and I think I've found it.

Hello world!
;D

I've made a topic in the green lasers section. I was thinking a Wicked Nexus, but I want something cheaper that burns and is at least 80 mW color doesn't matter much.

Welcome to the forum! I've answered a couple questions in your thread, just so you know Wicked Lasers has a bad reputation around here for sending out underspec lasers.

styropyro said:
Welcome to the forum! I've answered a couple questions in your thread, just so you know Wicked Lasers has a bad reputation around here for sending out underspec lasers.

Thanks, and they looked to be very high quality lasers. So for a decent laser which would you recommend, this can be done via pm if it's regarded as spam.

Thanks.

DrzKing said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1216781888/0#3 date=1216783104]Welcome to the forum! I've answered a couple questions in your thread, just so you know Wicked Lasers has a bad reputation around here for sending out underspec lasers.

Thanks, and they looked to be very high quality lasers. So for a decent laser which would you recommend, this can be done via pm if it's regarded as spam.

Thanks.[/quote]
Nah this isn't spam. ;) If you want a quality higher powered green laser check out Novalasers.com, they have high quality greenies.

I've seen them before, I tried to do as much research on lasers before joining so I didn't seem like a total noob lol. They're a bit expensive for what I'm looking for though.

daguin

DrzKing said:
I've seen them before, I tried to do as much research on lasers before joining so I didn't seem like a total noob lol. They're a bit expensive for what I'm looking for though.

Do you want good or do you want cheap? Do you want a laser that performs up to spec or do you just want it to shine a green light? Do you want responsive customer service or do you like being ignored.

The choice is always up to you.

Peace,
dave

There are much cheaper burning red lasers, then you have more $ to get something you will need as much as your eyes, eye protecting goggles! Talk to SenKat or shop the glasses up outside of DX is my recommendation, and DX red 200 mW laser is about as cheap as a commercial red burning laser gets!