Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey there, from good ol England

Hi there. Well what can I say, am I the only girl on this forum? I originally had an interest for lasers when my brother started tinkering with some diodes and drivers. Before I knew it I was doing it myself! I've been lurking for a while now (6months lol)

A little about me...
We'll I won't say my age because that's unladylike;) . Middle aged doctor at clitheroe hospital and gisburn hospital. I enjoy my job but it can get tedious at times!

I was wondering if there were any girls on this forum or am I the only one :whistle:

Thanks guys (and maybe girls)
Naz

Welcome to the forums naz!

I think there are a few girls on this forum, not 100% sure though. Ever since I joined LPF in September of 2013 I have only seen one girl :p

Last edited:
Welcome to LPF, naz! I know you're an MD but since you're just beginning to get into lasers, can't help myself with this reminder : Do get some protection (for your eyes I mean)!:angel:

ped

Welcome Naz.

Clitheroe ? Down (well, up) the road from me.

Last edited:
Yeah it is Ped. I actually went to the medical university to give a speech there today. The secret to diagnostics. IMHO i prefer Liverpool to any other medical university. The accent makes all the terminology seem funny
X
Naz

Reactions: ped

ru124t

Welcome to the forum, I live in the Engish colony of Newfoundland. We are now a province of Canada but started out under the queen.

Welcome to the forum, Naz. I would find it hard to believe there are no other girls out of the nearly 31k accounts here... I'm just not sure there are many actively posting at the moment.

Have fun and be safe! I'm looking forward to your comments.

Cheers!

c

ARG

Reginak, Lasergal, wendy, there's a few around :p

Welcome!

Well then, there is a first time for everything! Meeting a lady on the forum. Well... This is interesting.

Anyways, welcome!
Hopefully you won't get too many weird people bugging you :p

:beer:
-Matt

welcome

Anyways, welcome!
Hopefully you won't get too many weird people bugging you :p

:beer:
-Matt

weird? *muhahaha
btw..at work i must ask every day ladys for their age ..and some told me already that i dont have to ask a lady for the age :p