Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey rookie here

Hey guys my names jim, im currently studying software and electronic engineering in australia, i am currently doing a project on laser optics and love how the community is here. I hope you guys can help me out for i would love to do bigger and better projects after this is done :D

cheers

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Jim, good luck with your project :beer:
Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay.

Be sure to take advantage of the custom search bar at the bottom of the page, there's a wealth of information there! :)

Encap

Yes, Welcome -- ditto what BowtieGuy said +

LPF is a unique resource and friendly place fr the most part. You will find members from all walks of life that share a common intererst in lasers and many experienced, knowledgeable and, skilled members you can ask questions of if you get stuck in a corner on any aspect of lasers.

Enjoy the forum.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum Jim. :) There is plenty to of help and things to learn on this forum. Stay safe and enjoy your stay. :beer:

Hi Jim,
Enjoy your time here at LPF awesome folks here there's no better

Rich:)

Hello, Jim. I caught your other thread. I'm a bit confused over what you are trying to accomplish. Welcome, and hope you are able to get something out of your stay here.

Welcome to the forum Jimmy443, lots of good help and information here!