Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey people it's me Chorwel first time in a forum

ch0rwel

Hello to everybody nice to meet you all, i believe many persons here are sick and tired of introductions regards i'd dismiss myself introduction 😉. I am a cool person, most of my time i'm very busy, so do not take it from a bad sight if don't much interact here, however as i said i can be very friendly person. Also my english isn't that far good cause this is not my native language, so i hope this doesn't come to bother people here. And reasons i decided to join this forum was that i got deeper into laser stuffs recently, so i am learning ins and outs of lasers, how they work, how they behave, etc, and i need them to apply in my experiments too or vice-versa. So that's all people:LOL:...

ch0rwel, LASER POINT FORUM.

Hi Welcome
Glad to have you here as GSS said no biggie about your so to speak language barrier , sounds fine to me. Enjoy and be safe,

Rich:)

I would think that you would welcome hearing from members close to you......BUT You have not finished your profile and did not put your location in the title of your intro... not too late to fix that-- if you cannot edit your intro title it is OK to make another intro with your country IN THE INTRO TITLE.
We like most of the intros-- the longer ones are better... you may have other interests in common with a few members. When we had the previous forum our location was below our avatars --so anytime we post we also show our location and always get posts about some being nearby. Hands -on help is super-- seeing tHe collections of other members is another big plus.

There are laser meets in almost every country-- these are great and many want to host one when they go home. Within a few months after my first SELEM I hosted a mini-LEM here in Texas-- AFAIK these always start with just a few members but grow into big LEMS LIKE SELEM-UKLEM- AND MORE.
By my best guess I have met in person more than 100 forum members and their family/guests --- I think most here have met none or just a few---search 'SELEM laser' and you will see hundreds of links- including a bunch at YTube vides and Facebook. One thing for sure--nobody at these meets EVER asks 'Why'.
''Why Lasers?
Why do you own more than one? I don't get it?''
If they have to ask -- they may not understand the answer --
Cheerz-
hak