Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hey guys just signed up just trying to get into the laser groupies

Tjfrost

I'm not trying to say my laser is bigger than yours but I just purchased a samwu 520nm green 1w striker series not sure how long it's going to take but my last laser was the Arctic wicked laser and it was bomb so going for green now since I'm living in the mountains and want the people up here to call me the laser guy I'll be so famous I'm sure of it. Do I have to turn off the samwu 1 watt every 1 minute so I don't burn out the diode? Or is that just for the 7 watt 440nm blue?

BobBlue

Hello, Tj! Welcome aboard! Our helpful members would be able to provide you feedback regarding the inquiry. Cheers!

Hi! Welcome :)

Podo on this forum is our go-to-guy about Sanwu stuff as he works for them. Otherwise, they've got a pretty responsive support chat over on Facebook.

Tjfrost

thanks guys for accepting me in to the laser family🤗

Welcome to the LPF, Tjfrost! There are many nice and knowledgeable
people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. If you’re serious about learning more about lasers, please edit your welcome message to include your actual geographic location so that you can receive the most accurate information. You should also use our extensive database with information about all things laser. Our chief concern is safety, so be sure to always protect yourself and others by using proper vision protection, and never point a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and fascinating devices, but also very dangerous! Please enjoy your stay here, and always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd

Tjfrost

Welcome to the LPF, Tjfrost! There are many nice and knowledgeable
people here who’ll be happy to listen and to help you whenever possible. If you’re serious about learning more about lasers, please edit your welcome message to include your actual geographic location so that you can receive the most accurate information. You should also use our extensive database with information about all things laser. Our chief concern is safety, so be sure to always protect yourself and others by using proper vision protection, and never point a laser at any living thing. Lasers are wonderful and fascinating devices, but also very dangerous! Please enjoy your stay here, and always remember to be laser safe. Thanks and Take Care. :D

-cd
where do I change my profile information buddy?

Please change your avatar-may be proper at Fbook Or twitter but here.. kinda makes you look..silly. (and a bit creepy)
...on second thought.. keep that avatar--it suits you.

and please tell us about your eye protection-- what is printed on the frames..
we may not be very helpful if you are not bring safe.

As long as you are in control--your eyes are not in danger..

Last edited:
IMHO Eye protection is a lot of hype.. as long as TJ is careful--no problems/
he does not need us to lecture him.. so let it go..
??????????

GO ASTROS!!!
and Texans too (they need it more)